13

?
It was blurry as she got up. The dark greys and blacks of the dark concrete mixing together as she pushed herself up off the cold floor.

There were no windows. No light nothing. It was all darkness.

Leaning up against the closest wall she reached down to feel exactly what she was sitting on. It was concrete.

Smooth and cold. No heat was anywhere to be found.

Just as she went to figure out more the door slammed opened."Get up." The man spoke in a heavy Russian accent.

He was also clearly armed, feeling she couldn't win this fight she stood up obediently.

"Follow." She walked behind him feeling a chill run up her spine as she was handcuffed when she stepped Outside.

The hallway was also made of cold dark concrete. Cells with thick bars lining the walls.

She had no idea why she had been taken but showing fear wouldn't help her. She knew crying or screaming for help would only make things worse.

As she walked behind the unknown man followed by some sort of guard she heard them talking.

Though she wasn't fluent in what language they were speaking and couldn't understand them. So she just followed along.

Just as she thought the walking had finished she was stopped in front of a large door. It opened revealing a lab.

A long doctors chair sat to the side. It looked like something nightmares were made of. Cuffs to hold her down and torture tools.

Iv's with unknown liquids and sharp objects waiting to cut her open.

On the other side were monitors and large vats of different liquids, doors welded on the tops with large locks.

It was something she hoped she wouldn't experience, but she could only hope.

"Get in the chair." She heard the disgust in his voice as she followed his orders. Not understanding what she had done to get captured.

"Lay back." It was terrifying as she was strapped in the chair. Unable to move.

Then he left the room. Maybe the hard part was over, but even she knew that wasn't true. Even she knew it wouldn't be that easy.

The door slammed open. A man with a white doctors coat came in.

Large glasses on his face paired with a sinister grin."I see they've brought me another one. You'll last a long time."

He mused as she watched him with fear. "I hear you'll be the key to my research."

He chuckles as he sat down a small clipboard filled with information. Walking towards a set of needles he lovingly caressed them.

"I'm sure you have questions, why your here what you did."

He spoke, it was almost like he was enjoying it. Watching her squirm under her gaze. "The answer is nothing you did nothing seems you just were unlucky."

He says with a grin as he flicked the needle. "Now sweetheart I want to hear your best screams."

He says leaning down with a sadistic smile before plunging the needle deep into her arm.