14

30?
Leaning against the cold floor she breathed out. A large steel door looked at her, mocking the thought of escaping.

Her bruised body laid on the floor covered in colours, the only thing that reminded her she was alive.

She could barely move, much less breathe. Moving her fingers she slowly regained feeling.

The cold water dripped off of her. The one thing she hated the most is when they trapped her underwater.

It numbed her, made her body grasp the small piece of humanity she had left.

Then they took her out before she could die and did it over and over again. She had lost track of the days a long time ago.

She just knew it had been a long while. She didn't bother counting the days.

Knowing it wouldn't mater if she would never leave, but even then she could remember she had done this cycle around thirty times.

Sometimes it would be water othetimes just ice. Sometimes it was nice after being disected like a rodent.

All sorts of unknown chemicals were pumped into her, liquids mostly, sometimes they cut her open.

She knew they had done things to her. She could feel where they cut her open, even it she couldn't sit up to see it.

Putting her palms to the floor she attempted to get up like she did everytime she was thrown in the cell.

She made little progress barely being able to sit up. Much less use her arms to prop herself up.

Everything began to gurt again as the coldness wore off and she was just left shivering and dry. Just as she went to drift off the door opened.

It was slow as the hinges creaked. She knew they had moved her somewhere else.

Because unlike the first day there was no bars keeping her in place, but a large fortified door. Clearly she was important now.

However she was she didn't know. She just wanted it all to end.

Not even the idea of her soulmates could keep her going for much longer. She couldn't feel herself much less them.

"Get up." He commanded her. She felt her body crack as she attempted to sit up again.

Only to fail "pathetic." He said with a scoff before turning his head to speak to a guard. While he was distracted she took the time to look at him.

He was old and fit. Possibly in his 40's. He was Russian.

She put that together awhile ago. He also seemed to be the superior of some sort. His demeanor shouted he was in charge.

Even then she could see he wasn't as important as he thought he was.

Even with the can't uniform and well groomed hair, he was nothing compared to whoever actually ran this place.

"Move her and be quick the Doctor said it's time sensitive."

She only understood bits and pieces of what they said. Not fully understanding the complicated language.

The most important words she caught was the Doctor.

She onew exactly who they weren't talking about as she had seen his face everytime she was tortured in the hell she had been stuck in.

"Hurry up!" The man shouted making the guard spring into action roughly picking her up.

The worst part is she couldn't even fight anymore.