16

?
It was a pulse at first. Clouding her mind like a dense fog.

Then it began to transition into a stabbing pain. Begging the darkness she was submerged in yo let it out.

She could only watch floating in her self-consciousness.

The battle seemed to be a clash of colours. Dark and light pushing against each other. One holding the other back.

Containing it. Reaching out she looked for the feeling as she tried to touch the colours.

To make the pain stall, even if it was for a short breath. Her fingertips brushed against them. So close to touching the fighting balls of sparks.

It seemed to happen so fast, her trying to float closer, but just always falling short.

That was how it was sense her eyes closed. Eventually she just let them fight each other as her tried to block the pain out.

It was immense and unpleasant. She couldn't control it or numb it out.

It ripped her insides out of her chest and made her watch as it did so. Somthing about it was so intense and uncontrollable.

She hated it. Having to feel it and watch as it wrecked her body rebuilding her DNA.

Killing her cells and replacing them with it's own. She felt as if she were being taken over and she couldnt even stop it.

Until everything suddenly dispersed, she was then left alone confused and floating in nothingness.

Then she was pulled out. Her eyes opened as he gasped for air only to be met with water. She was sitting at the bottom of a human sized fish tank.

The top tightly sealed. While the room was dark. She banged on the glass.

She wanted to leave. Looking around she found herself trying to find a way out. Touching her palm against the thick material she felt it.

A harsh, but soft spark. It fueled her. She banged against the glass again.

This time seeing a crack. Then again and again. Slowly she wore down the glass. Eventually it broke.

The water came out pushing her forwards. The water drained leaving her standing in glass shards.

Interestingly enough she didn't feel it. Walking to the pair of doors in the large room she noticed how everything looked old.

Rusted and worn down. Pushing on the door she watched as it fell backwards.

It crashed against the floor leaving her standing in a doorway. The walls had cracked and moss creos along the dirty concrete.

Walking through the looked at the hall. It was empty. No guards or signs of life.

Walking down the barren hallway she found stairs. They seemed to go up forever, but even so forever seemed to have light at the top.

Looking down at her soaking wet nighgown and mitchmatched body she decided to try.

Trying wouldn't hurt her. So she began to walk up the old rusted overgrown stairs. It was better than being trapped in the dark.

Much better than being trapped in the dark.