Ch. 25 | Mine*

"Wanna be yours."
- The Artic Monkeys

。⋆。˚ ✢ ˚。⋆。

After a short drive you and Spencer finally arrived back at his place. You both quickly stumbled inside. The moment you walked through the door, one of his hands left his side, grabbing the side of your face and forcing your mouths to collide with even more urgency than the first and last time you'd been in this situation. You similarly knotted your hands in his hair, trying to bring him impossibly closer to you

Spencer responded enthusiastically at first, pressing his whole body against yours and continuing to guide your head to allow him the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

Spencer abruptly ended the kiss, pulling his face away from yours. 

"Did you see Porsha trying to flirt with me at the wedding?" He asked suddenly, his eyes dark.

"Mhm." You responded after a beat.

"And that made you jealous, didn't it?"

"Maybe..." You whispered

"Now you know how I feel." He said, kissing you again with immense fever. His  hand roughly pushed your dress up while maintaining direct eye contact with you. You could see the longing written across all of his features and felt it left in the wake of his hands.

"I can call someone. Maybe that one guy from that blind date I went on...." You teased, "I bet he'd love to take me off your hands if I'm too much for you." 

Before You knew it, he'd grabbed your hip hard enough to send a jolt of pain through your body before forcing your body to turn, your hip bones now pressed harshly against the unforgiving edge of the kitchen counter.

Leaning down to your ear, he kissed your temple gently before whispering, "I know how to handle brats like you."

He then began to tug the front of your dress down, exposing your chest just to knead your breast.  You whined at the contact, urging him to continue.

"I want to hear you scream my name got it? Remind everyone who you belong to." he said, yanking your hair back so that your head rested against his chest and your neck was craned to look at him. You didn't shy away from his unrelenting gaze. You looked back at him with just as much intensity.

It was a little bit of a shock for you when he moved both of his hands, but it made sense once they both made their way to your hips, lifting the dress the rest of the way before pulling your underwear down with such force you were surprised the skimpy lace didn't snap at the pressure.

"Bend over."

With one hand on you hip, he used the other to force your upper body down over the counter, the breath knocking out of you when your stomach hit the counter. Still, you chuckled when his hand returned to your hair, the pressure applied to the back of your head ensuring that you'd stay down as long as he wanted you to. You listened to the familiar sounds of him disrobing with rapt fascination, peeking up to spot any movement I could in his reflection in front of you. It occurred to you at some point, bent over the counter, but you couldn't bother feeling anything other than your undying need for this man to take you.

You just laid there in anticipation, hoping to get some hint of what was to come next. Spencer knew it, too. His fingers brushed over your sex to find it soaked, and he elicited a gasp by slipping his finger through the folds.

"If you want to make me jealous and deprive me of you for months..." he trailed off, replacing his fingers with the head of his arousal, rubbing the head gently against you. The lewd sounds blended together as they left your mouth, your hips rocking against him while you whined. He was thriving on the sight of you desperately grinding against him. You could practically hear the smile in his voice when he thrust into you with one fluid motion before chuckling at the way you cried out at the sensation. "Then you can deal with the consequences."

"Fuck!" The curse slipped out of your mouth before you could stop it, mixing with the moans you were trying to hold back.

"Look at yourself," Spencer ordered, pulling your head back by my hair so I could see yourself in the mirror.

"I've barely touched you and you're already a pathetic mess," he cruelly mumbled, pulling you further down the counter at the same time he drove into you. You sobbed on the moans you were trying to swallow. Your nails dragged against the smooth surface of the ceramic. It was impossible to feel anything beyond him; his body commanding you from start to finish.

"Don't be shy now. Let everyone know how good I make you feel," he cooed, his hand matching the crushing force of his hips, "Tell everyone whose you are. Let everyone know you're mine."

It was a command you couldn't ignore if you wanted to, with the sound of such filthy words leaving Spencer's mouth driving you over the edge.

"Say it." He demanded, his voice dark and raw.

Your voice, on the other hand, was barely a whisper, your vocal cords struggling to make any noise beyond shameless moans.

"Fuck, I-I'm yours, S-Spencer!"

"Good girl. Louder."

"I'm yours." You obeyed, shouting his name and taking delight in the way it caused the force of his movements to increase yet again. You could feel the beautiful bruises already beginning to bloom over your hips. 

"That's right, sweetheart," Spencer mocked.

"Please, Spencer!" You vaguely pleaded for him to continue. You were so close to finishing and hopefully finding that final release you'd both waited over a month to reach. Tugging back on your hair, he let you look at him again. The sight alone was intoxicating; his hair was still tousled from your hands running through it, a thin layer of sweat on his brow and his shirt and tie partially undone.

But you think it was his smile that did you in. He looked so proud at the way you came undone beneath him, barely able to hold yourself up without his hold on your hair. Your orgasm hit you like a fucking train, washing over you in a rapid, pulsing sensation from head to toe as your muscles hopelessly tensed around him.

You hung on every word, watching the way my entire body shook each time he snapped his hips forward. Your body was reaching its limit when he shifted his angle so that he could bottom out inside of you with each movement. It was the perfect blend of pleasure and pain; the physical embodiment of everything you should have admitted long before you got to this point. It was the catharsis you'd needed.

"Oh fuck y/n."

The words were your only warning before he buried himself fully in you.

It was no sooner after he'd finished that he pulled out of you and released your hair, quickly moving to grab your hips to ease you down and prevent you from falling.

"Thanks." You whispered, smiling.

"Anytime." He smiled back. "I'm gonna head to the shower, if you want to join." He said walking towards the bathroom.

"I'll be there in a second." You said getting closer to him. "But first." You said before kissing him. "I love you." You whispered breaking apart to rest your forehead against his.

"I love you... and I'm so happy to finally get to call you..." He paused.

"Mine."

。⋆。˚ ✢ ˚。⋆。

Authors Note: ROLL CREDITS!!!
Thats the end of  'Mine' I hope you all enjoyed and will read what I have coming next! So follow me for more fics like this and better. Thank you all so much again and I can't wait to continue writing.