Ch. 15 | Yours*

"I wanna be yours,"
- Sofia Karlberg

。⋆。˚ ✢ ˚。⋆。

After the roller-coaster the past twenty four hours had been, you had somehow managed to get the energy to shower and get ready for the night out, which was sure to be eventful.  After your warm shower you dried your hair and put it into a sort of up-do. Then you applied some light makeup, more than you would do for work but not too much. Finally you put on your favorite black sleeveless leather corset top and a pair of black leather pants with a pair of your favorite black heels. Lastly you added some gold jewelry and bag and headed out the door.

Stepping into the chill fall wind felt nice against your skin. You took a deep breathe in before a car pulled up, bright headlights on.

"Hey! You look great!" JJ said as you climbed into the backseat of Emily's car.  In the ladies BAU text exchange, you had all agreed to carpool for nights out, it felt like the safest option.

"Thanks Jayge, you don't look to bad yourself!" You said winking at the blonde in the midnight blue dress.

"Alright ladies, to the bar we go!" Declared Emily.

"Wait, what about Pen?" You asked as you noticed it was just you guys and Tara in the car at the time.

"She's riding with someone else, she said she's bringing a surprise." Laughed Tara.

"I can't wait to see what that is!" JJ responded.

"Or who!" You said as you all laughed.

After a 15 minute drive the four of your pulled into the bar parking lot to see the others in a huddle by the door.

"Wonder what's going on there..." Emily remarked as you all walked up.

As you all approached them you were met with the happy faces of Garcia, Alvez, the infamous Derek Morgan...and Spencer Reid who wasn't supposed to be there that night.

Great. Just great.

"Hey ladies!" Derek exclaimed enveloping Emily and JJ in a hug.  "I don't believe we've met, I'm Derek." He said to you with a pearly white grin.

"Y/n." You said smiling back.

"Now be careful Derek, y/n is Reid's girl." Tara joked.

"Haha so funny." You deadpanned. "Don't you guys think that's getting kind of old?"

"Nope." Alvez laughed and you cast Garcia a 'don't you dare say a word' type of glance. She got the memo.

"Well, well, if you don't want pretty boy here, I'm sure I can set him up with a lady inside who would." Derek joked as the group began to go inside but your face burned bright red, although no one could tell due to the multicolored lights on the inside. As you all walked deeper into the bar to find seats, you grabbed Reid's arm.

"What are you doing here?" You said coldly hoping no one could hear you over the loud music.

"Just enjoying time with my friends. Can I not do that?" He said in the same tone as earlier that day, like he didn't care at all.

"No you can. Just don't cause any trouble." You huffed as the group finally settled into the booth.

After the first round of drinks everyone except for the designated drivers were a tad bit tipsy. "I'm going to get more drinks, does anybody else want anything?" You asked over the loud thumping of the beat of the music. After getting everyone's drink orders, you approached the bar and waited for the bartender to finish making them. Suddenly you felt a figure looming around near you. You turned and were met by what you didn't expect. It wasn't Spencer, it was actually a pretty attractive stranger.  He had dirty-blonde hair that was mid-length, deep brown eyes, and a blinding smile