Ch. 8 | Dangerous Circumstances*

"Half love, half regret. Dressin' up for Polaroids and cigarettes."
- Sex, Drugs, etc. Beach Weather

。⋆。˚ ✢ ˚。⋆。

The next morning you woke up to the sun spilling into Spencer's bedroom. You glanced up at the boy whose arms you were in and took note of how pretty he looked when he was asleep. As if he felt your eyes on him, he woke up too.

"Morning, sleepy head." You said.

"Good Morning." He responded smiling before kissing your forehead. Butterflies erupted in your stomach.

No. Absolutely not. You must of have just ate something cause you definitely did not have those sort of feelings for Spencer Reid of all people. No feelings Y/n. Keep it together.

"Y/n?" He asked looking at you, bringing you out of your daze of thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry, what's up?"

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" He asked. "I mean I would say we can eat here but I have hardly any food."

"Yeah, breakfast sounds nice. We'd need to stop by my place first though, I probably look like a rat." You said, sitting up to look in the mirror at your messy hair and smeared makeup.

"Yeah but at least you look like a cute rat." He said smiling causing you to roll your eyes and laugh. "Sorry. It sounded better in my head."

"Ya think?" You said laughing. "What kind of cute rat could I possibly look like? A hamster?"

"Actually a hamster is not a rat. Although, they are both a kind of rodent. In fact, Hamsters are members of the Cricetidae family, while rats are members of the Muridae family. Rats have extremely long tails, while hamsters do not. Hamsters are found in a wider variety of colors and patterns compared to the relatively plain appearance of a rat. So you wouldn't be a rat at all just  a hamster cause, you are not plain at all..." He rambled. You smiled and started laughing when he got to the last part knowing he was trying to be sweet and this time it sort of worked? Looking at the guy in front of you droning on about rodents you wondered how this was the same Spencer who had treated you like shit weeks prior, the same Spencer who had fucked you last night, but yet you also didn't care. You basically liked any and every part of him.

"Was that one bad too?" He asked with a light laugh.

"Yeah but I liked it." You said smiling.

"Good, I had to figure a way to make up for all the insults...." He said as you looked into his hazel eyes, the sun reflecting perfectly off of them. Your heart beat began to speed up as the two of you looked into the others eyes.

"You should know by now doctor...I like it when you insult me." You said leaning forward. He just smirked.

"I'm going to get in the shower."

"Yeah, okay." You nodded. "Can I join you?" you said as he walked towards the door.

"To shower or other things?" He asked leaning against the bathroom door frame, looking at you sitting criss-cross on his bed.

You just got up and shrugged, brushing passed him into the bathroom.

You started to get undress dropping your clothes on the cold tile floor, and he finished taking off his bottoms. You turned around and he put on the water in the shower, offering you a hand to step into the water as he looked you up and down. "My eyes are up here, doctor." You stated as you slipped into the stream coming from the shower head. It was warm but not scalding hot.

Stepping into the shower, he captured your lips in his. You smiled, reaching up and wrapping your hands around his neck.

"Shower sex is very dangerous." He smirked, trailing his lips down your face and neck. "We could-"