Saving the Bucking Bronco

(At this point, the girls learned that Tsuna is to be the Vongola Tenth. Which is a problem for them.)

A few days later, Tsuna and the girls were heading back home when they saw a bunch of men in suits in front of her house.

"What's going on here?" Tsuna asked as the men turned to see the girls.

"Ah, you've arrived Sawada-Sama. Please go on." One man said as they passed to let them in.

"This has Reborn written all over it." Tsuna said as they got inside the house.

"Oh girls. You're back. Tsuna, a friend of Reborn's is here to visit. He's in your room right now." Nana smiled.

The girls had a bad feeling.

Entering Tsuna's room.....

"Reborn, what did you do this time?" Tsuna asked.

"Ciaossu. A student of mine is here." Reborn said gesturing to a plush chair as it swerved around, revealing a blonde Italian youth in casual clothing.

"Hello Future Vongola Tenth. I'm the Tenth Generation Boss of the Cavalone Family, Dino." He smiled.

"Cavalone? Mafia?" Misaki asked.

Dino looked at the girls for a while seeing they were tense, but he could tell they were positioned to defend Tsuna if the need arose. But Tsuna was also ready to defend them too.

Dino was impressed by this.

"I'm impressed. You do apparently have presence and aura that a boss needs. With some training, you'll be a boss in no time." Dino remarked.

-----------
The girls apparently learned that Dino was one of Reborn's old students before he came to teach Tsuna. But in comparison....he was more of a slowpoke in his studies and training.

At least Tsuna did not receive as much hardships.

In terms of tor-tutoring.

The one downside though?

Without his men, Dino's abilities decrease and he becomes clumsy.
---------------
When Dino left, not too long afterward, the youma trackers went off.

Heading right for Dino!

"Guys!" Tsuna turned to Haruhi, Misaki, Tohru and Kagome who nodded.

They made it in time to see a spider youma attacking Dino and his men.

And Dino was about to have his blank Soul Star destroyed when Tsuna quickly got him.

When Dino's Soul Star went back into his body as he stirred awake.

" Dino, get somewhere safe." Tsuna ordered.

"Tsuna! Don't be reckless-!" Dino said as Tsuna knew she and her friends had no choice. And they can't wait for the others.

"Mercury/Mars/Jupiter/Venus Crystal..."

"Moon Eternal..."

"Make-Up!"

Dino was stunned as Tsuna and the others transformed into the Sailor Scouts.

Cornering the spider youma and destroying it, Tsuna/Sailor Moon turned to Dino with a sheepish smile.

---------------
Explaining things to Dino, he agreed along with Romario, not to speak a word of their secret, and he'll keep an eye out for any more youma in case.

Unknown to them, Reborn saw the while thing from a hiding place.

"Heh. How interesting."
-------------
Yeah, Reborn's gonna want some more answers.

What should he ask Tsuna?

Plz comment