An Average Day for Senshi

Right now, Tsuna had finished running errands for her mom and decided to take a break with a walk.

Heading to the park, her watch suddenly beeped.

A youma was on the loose! Usually the other girls knew how to destroy youmas or purify them, but Tsuna would only be called if the situation required her to purify them.

Quickly checking if no one was around, Tsuna used her watch to teleport as she suited up.

"Moon Eternal Make Up!"
-------------
Naturally the Inner Senshi teamed up and defeated the monster.

Bystanders that watched were amazed as the Senshi left the scene.

Tsuna sighed as she returned home. Being a Senshi had perks like getting the support of the public. But it takes time out of a schedule.

Now Tsuna had to review her homework to make sure she had done the work right.

Just another day for a Sailor Senshi. Maybe if possible, she could find a way for Reborn to arrange a day off just for her friends.
-----------
Meanwhile Nana looked at the news with Reborn as another bulletin came up with the Sailor Senshi.

"The Sailor Senshi?" Reborn questioned. 

"Ah, they appeared 3 years ago, and they've been helping people and defeating monsters that threatened Japan. Their known as Sailor Venus, Soldier of Grace and Beauty, Sailor Jupiter, Soldier of Thunder and Courage, Sailor Mars, Soldier of Fire and Passion, Sailor Mercury, Soldier of Water and Wisdom, and their leader Sailor Moon, Soldier of Love and Justice. Everyone loves them." Nana explained. "Some toy makers even made plushies or action figures of them. And personally my favorite is Sailor Moon, especially with her new outfit."

Reborn reminded himself to research on these Sailor Senshi.
------
Two days later, Tsuna's class got a new student.

Gokudera Hayato, a transfer from Italy.

The girls fawned over him while the male's assumed him To be a delinquent.

Although Gokudera nearly got shouted at by the boys when he tried kicking Tsuna's desk.
-------------
Later that day.....Later that day....

"You make me sick!" Gokudera shouted at Tsuna.

"Huh?"

"If someone like you is is to be the next boss, Vongola is done for. Reborn, you said if I beat her I would be the next boss?" Hayato asked Reborn.

"Yeah."

'That's a lie.' Tsuna thought.

She thought that she could avoid combat, but Hayato was persistent.

So she used her shoes to put out the fuses.

But then....

"Triple Bomb-ack!" Hayato said as he lost a grip on his bombs which scattered around him.

Quickly, Tsuna managed to get a hose thanks to Luna, and put out the dynamite before they could go off.

"Whew! Are you alright? Why did you do that when you haven't perfected it?" Tsuna asked as Hayato stared at her before bowing.

"I was mistaken! That was so moving! I'll follow you anywhere, 10th Generation Princess! I can't believe you would even save your opponent! Jyuuhime, I put my life in your care!" Hayato said.

"Huh?" Tsuna blushed, now confused, thinking that sounded something a little too much like marriage.

"Having the loser serve the winner in family tradition, Gokudera is now your subordinate." Reborn explained and Hayato nodded in agreement.
----------
With that, Tsuna gained her first 'minion'.

Plz comment!
How do you think Hayato would react to Tsuna being Sailor Moon?