Exchange Program?

Next thing Tsuna knew, more youma were being located in Namimori than anywhere else in Japan. If only the others lived closer.

Then the teacher spoke up.

"Attention students. We are having a student exchange program with 4 other schools and we have already selected 4 other students to assist the teachers for this semester." He said as 4 certain females came in.

"This is Fujioka Haruhi, Higarashi Kagome, Ayuzawa Misaki, and Honda Tohru. They will part of our exchange program starting next week."

---------------
After school, Tsuna had to prevent herself from jumping in joy that her friends would be in Namimori for the next semester.

"Still can't believe this! I think Luna still has the basement reserved for all you guys if you want." Tsuna smiled.

"Sure, I'm up for it." Haruhi said as the others decided to catch up.

"It'll be like old times!" Tohru smiled.

Haruhi was almost finished with her first year at Ouran, Kagome had completed her jewel shards quest and she's think of moving to Namimori, Misaki's school is accepting more females, and Tohru now has a boyfriend.

Tsuna wished she could tell them of the Mafia but she wanted them to at least have normal lives. As normal as possible.

"Hey, Tsuna!"
"Jyuuhime!"

Tsuna froze as Takeshi and Hayato appeared.

"Are they friends of yours?" Haruhi asked.

"Ah, yeah. This is Yamamoto Takeshi and Gokudera Hayato, they are in my class. Guys, this is Haruhi, Misaki, Tohru, and Kagome. They're old friends of mine. They are part of the student exchange program Namimori is hosting for the semester."

"Haha, nice to meet you!"

"Tch."

"What? Im not worthy of introducing to your old friends?" A new voice popped to Tsuna's surprise.

Reborn was right behind her.

"Oh, and this is Reborn, he's my home tutor."

-------------
Reborn did not expect for Tsuna's house to have a hidden basement he did not know of with 7 bedrooms and a training room, and a pool!

-------------Reborn did not expect for Tsuna's house to have a hidden basement he did not know of with 7 bedrooms and a training room, and a pool!

(Replace the garage with a training room)

Now he has more questions as he put in listening devices to overhear their conversations.

"So, did you guys notice more youma appearances in Namimori?"

"Yeah. It's not as frequent anywhere else."

"Plus we've had too many recently. Usually it would every few days."

"Now it's happening everyday. Their still weaklings, but they are keeping us busy."

"It's like someone's creating a youma factory line."

"I'll call Haru, Hana, and Kyoko for a meeting Sunday. Can the rest of you also get Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, and Hotaru as well?"

"Right."

"Setsuna did say they found something on their last youma encounter."

Youma? That's what they are called? One that attacked Bianchi?

So is his student hiding things from him?

How naughty........

He has to teach her not to keep secrets from him.
--------------
Plz comment