Strange Theories pt 2

Things were not making sense since Reborn came to tutor Tsunakimi.

Aside from the four girls that were now bunking with Tsuna in the basement, he learned she also knew four other women, and a whole group of ladies who are prominent in their fields of experience.

First was Haruka Tenou, a professional race car driver who was popular with women despite being mistaken as a male.

Then there's Michiru Kaiou, a famous violist and art teacher. And Haruka's girlfriend-turned wife.

Next is Setsuna Meiou, a prominent nurse.

Then Hotaru Tomoe, the daughter of a scientist who passed away a few years back, and Haruka and Michiru became her adoptive parents.

There was the Spectre Sisters who became sponsors of a popular makeup brand.

The Lumos Brothers, Sapphire and Diamonde who ran the Duskmoon Corp which advertised renewable energy, and becoming big business.

Then there was the unusual appearance of the Cirque de Illusion which had the main members, by the names of Hawkeye, Tigereye, Fisheye,  Ceres, Juno, Pallas, and Vesta with their sponsor called Nelia.

Finally there was the Galactic Corp as they called themselves with codenamed based on a mineral and an animal. But he didn't get anymore info beyond that.

From the pattern, they were a dominantly female group and if Tsuna did not harmonize with her current Guardians, they would have been her Mafia family along with the other 4 girls.

It would also be the first to see an all female assembly of Vongola. Daniela may have been the Eighth, but her Guardians were males and the women of her time were spoiled rotten. At least she knew to fight for her reputation.

Reborn sighed as he leaned back in his chair.

Now how to get these women to be more involved in Tsuna's life? He normally would not drag civilians in the fray, but he sensed they were close to flame activity or something.