Yibo get drowned in his zhan ge's thoughts. He smiled just having Xiao zhan in his life. Then suddenly an idea popped in his mind. He can search on google. He smiled widely and took out his phone and sat on the bed like excited puppy. As he typed his confusion there.

When he read all the points he thought for a while about them

When he read all the points he thought for a while about them. Fucking yes! He always thought about his zhan ge all the time.

He pouted and thought about second point. Yeah he feels more than safe with his zhan ge he smiled just imagining that nights incident how zhan ge comforted him and he never felt this much safe in his life.

And yes he never felt his life this much exciting before. He feels like it's another world when he entered Xiao zhan's life. And he want to explore it more and more.

He wants to spend his whole time with his zhan ge. He wants to talk with him, he wants to share about him with zhan ge more he wants to listing his zhan ge for all the time his sweet honey voice. He immediately blushed at that.

Reading next point made his nose crunch. He he fucking is very much jealous of someone else in zhan ge's life. He already suffering very much from it so called jealousy.

Yeah he feels sympathy, worry and care for zhan ge's hard time. Whenever zhan ge gets sad about lu mom's health he just wants to give a tight hug to his zhan ge.

He put down his phone on the table and layed on his back and started to stare at the walls white ceilings. All the conclusions he just make want to make a sense. He just now realised what is love ? Love is the feeling that you want to have that person in your life with you side by side. You want to give all of yourself to that person all emotional, feelings, soul, body everything. And wants to know that person's all the pain, happiness, worry passion, care, comfort and attention. You just feels happiest in the world having that person in your life. You feels all the worry's are gone by that person's single smile. You can't see them in pain your heart hurts just watching tears in their eyes. You feel like killing that another person who dare to lay their evil eyes on your man. Just that's it. This is love. Not what this generation thinks having someone in your pants. There is lot of difference having an pure affection and physical attraction. And those things are very different with feelings. Those intimate touches are not just body needs if you love another person. You feel like want to have all of them , feel them wholeheartedly worship them.

Suddenly yibo's eyes get teary as he realised no matter how much he run away from this fact he can't run away from his feelings. Not accepting doesn't means he is not feeling them. He fucking can't run away from this strong feelings. And this is not just a temporary one he knows they are so deep that would never ever forget them nor they will fade away by the time. They will just increase as they are already. And it will more stronger day by day. And this strongest connection he feels towards his zhan ge he knows he can't run away from it as his heart choosed to follow this path. And he can't go against his heart. He never did something which his heart didn't allowed him. And now if his heart is screaming this feelings who he is to deny. And choose to follow his heart.