Back to life

Everything was set, we were ready, it was ten and we would soon leave for anna's house. I can't understand what problem Karthi has with Vishal, he was just not ready to let me call him but I know that I need Vishal, anna may not be in his senses but still I saw that he didn't dislike Vishal the way he has started disliking us. At first I thought that I would call more people but then again Karthi won't let me do that and this time he was correct. We four were enough for anna and if we really required more people then we always have the two watchmen with us.

Nearly at eleven we reached anna's house. Bhavika welcomed us in and told that anna was in his room as he didn't have office. I signalled to Vishal who went upstairs to call anna downstairs.

I said, "Anna, I don't know how you will react, but I want to ask you some questions. I wonder ....... if you.... you could..... you could just sit here and...."

"Oh really? And what makes you think that I will agree to you?"

"Come on Charan, it's for your own sake." Said Bhavika pleading.

"Oh! Just stop pretending. I know all of you are just here to show me that I am mean and worthless; so, I am not answering any of your stupid questions."

"Oh yes; why would he answer, he is just afraid that everyone will know his reality." Mocked Karthi as I had instructed him to and it worked. I could see the look on anna's face. I had got that since the day anna returned he has become self-centered and focussed on proving his power so I had to instigate him for the same.

Now, it's Vishal's turn; "Hey! How dare you say like that? Anna, just prove to him who are you."

"Ya.... ya..... we are ready. He doesn't even agree to answer simple questions and he would show his strength." This time anna's hands where on Karthi's collar but I knew Karthi, he would die but not stop if he is irritating someone.

"You!" Anna shouted and threw Karthi on the wall and approached him again to probably beat him more. With great difficulty we controlled him. We were holding him- me, Bhavika and Vishal but he was very strong. However, we got control at last.

Vishal was going great job; he spoke; "Anna, listen to me. Don't waste your energy this way, rather why don't you answer to her questions to prove yourself? What say?"

He wasn't still calm but slowly he seemed convinced and said, "You're correct, ask what do you want to."

"Ok anna, first sit and relax and listen to this tapping sound."

I began, "Be calm....... focus on this sound........ yes....... close your eyes now....... keep focussing...... calm...... slow down......."

It was so difficult to get him under control, he would not focus on the sound; again and again his eyes rolled from one of us to the other. It took me complete five minutes to take him into control. Huh!

"So now, answer each of my questions carefully okay?"

"Yes."

"What is your name?"

"Sricharan Jaswanth."

"Who is Bhavika?"

"My wife."

"Who am I?"

"Dr. Aasha Goyel."

"Okay; anna now we will talk about something more serious. Are you ready?"

"Yes"

"Why are you so angry all the time nowadays?"

"I......."

"Yes, I am listening."

"I don't know...... I am not angry but I feel that I....... I am being fo....... forced to do so.... my brains forces me to so." He started precipitating and looking nervous; I need to control it.