She couldn't help but be reminded how her parents and her brother were the same when she started out her journey, her start of her new life.

Before she know it, tears formed in her eyes.

"Th... Thank you... I'll keep it in mind. Goodbye." Lynelle waved goodbye and exited out of the house in a hurry. "Goodbye!" Leon's Mother waved goodbye after Lynelle left.

"Such a sweet lady. Am I right, Leon?" Mrs. Sandra looked at Leon with a smirk, but she only see him staring at the door where Lynelle left.

"I...gotta go. Thanks for the food, Mum. Hop, go ahead and get ready."

As soon as he finishes talking, he hurriedly exited out of the house.

"Huh... he's in a hurry. Didn't he say that he's free today?" Hop looked at gis mother in confusion,

But Mrs. Sandra only had a proud look on her face.

"He definitely did..."

~~~~

~~~

~~

~

"I got pretty sentimental back there didn't I?"

Lynelle gave off a deep and tired sigh as she walked down the pathway towards Wedgehurst. She needed some fresh air after almost crying in front of a friend's family.

She missed her parents so much... and seeing other families happy... made her a little envious.

She took a deep breath in, the memories of last night returned. One thing she can never forget is the worried and terrified look Leon had. 'I must've made him worry... I did left abruptly...' Lynelle thought as she gradually slowed down her pace.

The feelings of guilt began to choke her. She thought her abrupt leave made her friend's family feel terrible about themselves and it was never her intention to do so.

Her nightmare kept her up last night, and she needed reassurance. So she decided to visit Sonia in hopes that she has some idea on what her weird dream was.

"Lyn'!"

Lynelle stopped and looked behind her to see Leon running towards her. "Oh hey, Leon. Why are you in a hurry?" She looked at him confused. Then she remembered how she left his family's house in an abrupt manner.

"Oh... I did leave so suddenly didn't I? Please tell your mother that I did mean to offend her and that her food was incredible." Lynelle bowed down apologetically, but Leon just looked at her confused. "What are you talking about? If anything, my Mum would love to have you leaving with a smile on your face rather than seeing you slumped if you go back." Leon laughed but gradually stops when he noticed Lynelle wasn't laughing along, she wasn't paying attention.

Worried, Leon stopped laughing and tapped her shoulder, which made her slightly jump from the small touch. "Lyn'... it's bothering you, is it? What happened earlier at midnight."

Lynelle flinched.

"*Sigh* Lyn'... I want to help you." Leon looked at her with a stern expression. Lynelle sighed and looked at him dead in the eye. "Leon... I'm okay. I've gotten over it already." Lynelle showed him a soft smile to hide the lie.

Leon knew, but he'll let it slide... for now.

"... Okay. But... please don't hesitate to ask me for help. My family always keep their word, after all." Leon shot her a bright smile, his words letting her remind the last thing his mother said before Lynelle left.

"... I'll keep that in mind." Lynelle quietly says but loud enough for Leon to hear. "I'm just going to have a quick visit at Sonia's. I won't be too long, I'll be back."