✿ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ✿

I stand outside Honeydukes, looking around anxiously

I stand outside Honeydukes, looking around anxiously. My white converse are slightly wet from the snow and my feet are cold.

"Hey, Weasley." I turn to see Draco Malfoy exiting the sweet shop. He gives me a small smile.
"Hey, Malfoy." I nod at him, smiling back. He had been behaving rather odd as of late, being extremely well mannered at one time and completely rude at another.

I think he's about to walk over but then his eyes focus on something just past my shoulder. His smile slowly drops and he walks away.

"Hey, Ruby." I whiz around quickly in the other direction, where Harry is walking up to me.
"You look nice." He smiles.
"Thanks." I smile back. "I'm freezing. Where too first?"
"Sorry to keep you waiting." Harry says, wrapping his black scarf around my neck. It clashes horribly with my outfit, but it's warm so I don't protest.
"That's alright. I haven't been here very long." I laugh.
"We may as well go to Honeydukes. If you want?" Harry gestures to the sweet shop behind me.
"Perfect." I smile.

Harry opens the door and I walk into Honeydukes. The place smells of strawberry bubblegum and damp snow. I walk around the shop, up and down the many, many aisles, marvelling at the sweets. I pick up a packet of Fizzing Whizzbees and a packet of Grimbangles Exploding Honey Pops, two of my favourite Honeydukes products.

"Ready, Harry?" I peer down an aisle next to mine.
"Yep." He says, catching up to me. His arms are full of sweets. We walk up to the desk, where the old witch at the counter gives us a warm smile.

"Liquorice wands are half price! Only 10 sickles!" She gestures to a display of the candy wands on her right.
"Perfect." I smile, picking one up and chucking it onto the counter. Harry picks up three. I chuckle at him and he replies with an innocent look.
"I share them, okay!" He laughs.
"One galleon, twenty sickles, please." The old witch looks at me. I rummage through my purse for the right coins but Harry grabs my purse and shoves it back in my pocket before taking the required amount of coins out of his pocket and placing them on the desk for the lady.

"You don't have to do that, Harry." I look at him.
"I know I don't have to, I want to." He smiles at me, before paying for his own haul of sweets.

We exit the sweet shop and back out into the cold of winter, trudging through the snow. I rummage through my bag and open my packet of Exploding Honey Pops, giving one to Harry before pulling out one of the bright yellow hard candies for myself. I pop it in my mouth, sighing as it explodes, honey oozing out of it.

"I need to warm up." I tell Harry.
"Butterbeer?" He points to the Three Broomsticks Pub, and I nod enthusiastically.
"Please."

I had only been to Hogsmeade a few times over the year, but every time I went I made sure to get a Butterbeer.

Harry opens the pub door and as soon as he does, my ears fill with the sound of quiet music being drowned out by people chatting and laughing.
"Go find a seat, will you? I'll get the drinks." Harry smiles. I walk over to a small table in the corner of the warm pub and sit down. I take my jumper off as Harry reappears, carrying two large glasses full to the brim with a buttery-yellow liquid, froth almost spilling out over the top. He sets one down in front of me and I take a small sip from the cup, the warmth spreading through me instantly.