✿ WELCOME ✿

Hello!
I'm Jaz, your average teenage Harry Potter enthusiast with a love for reading + writing.

First of all, welcome to my very first Fanfiction, 'Another Weasley'! Thank you so much for clicking on my book, it really means so much. Additionally, if you read a few chapters and decide it's not for you, I'm just as thankful that you gave it a chance! I'm not writing this for reads or votes or followers, but just with the intent of filling some of my spare time by doing something I love.

Feel free to message me with ideas, critique or just to say 'hello!'.

Quick disclaimer: the world of Harry Potter and any characters from that universe all belong to the fabulous J.K Rowling, but new characters belong to me.

This book takes place in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' and mainly follows that plot line, however it will not be written entirely to match the Harry Potter series and I will definitely be changing a fair few elements of it.

Originally the main character of this story was named Elora, however about two months after I began writing, I (stupidly) wanted to change her name. At any point in this story where I may have accidentally missed it, Elora is just supposed to say Ruby (I'm so sorry for this and will be editing it again soon).

This book is the first in what I hope will become a series, with each book focusing on a new year in Ruby's life. If you enjoy this book, make sure to stick around for the second one!

I've decided I'm going to do a 'question of the chapter' in each chapter, so that we can all get to know each other as you read along! Obviously it is your decision wether you decide to answer or not, however none of the questions are personal and do not require you to reveal private information, it's just for fun <𝟥

I haven't "casted" people as my OC's because I want you to be free to imagine them yourself <3

Finally, two books that really inspired me to begin writing this were xXFleurRebelleXx 's 'Obliviate' and LilyBrooks 's 'Potter'. These books are the best Fanfiction I've ever read, please check them out. I one day wish to be even half as good as these two writers.

Enjoy reading, I can't wait to begin the journey with you all.
  ⚯͛

✿ EDIT ✿
15•01•24

I just want to start by saying a massive thank you to everyone who has read this book since I decided to publish it just over a year ago. I love to write, and even though this is only a fanfiction, I'm still incredibly proud of it and so so grateful for all your support. Every single vote, follow and comment has filled me with confidence and it makes me so happy to know people are enjoying my writing.

Just a quick question...
I've started writing a new fanfiction, Are You Joking?, and was just wondering if people would be more interested in an Another Weasley part two, or if you'd rather me to continue writing Are You Joking?, as I just don't think I'd be able to write them both at the same time to a perfect quality.
Please let me know!

Lots of love
xoxo ♥︎