First step to the final

Pinkie walks into frame and waves at the readers. "Hello everypony. Welcome to the final arc of this crossover. As we know, me and my friends was sucked into the Madagascar universe by a spell Twilight found. And now we're on an adventure and can't get home until it's over. So let's get this started." She say with a smile.

Marty, Rainbow dash and Fluttershy was walking to get Alex for a surprise. When they arrived, they saw that he had a nightmare. Marty shook him awake. "Ally-Al, Wake up!" He said and Alex woke up. "Guys! Oh! Guys, it was horrible!" Alex said still shaken. Fluttershy stocked his back to calm him down. "That same nightmare again, huh?" Rainbow asked. "We were stuck here in Africa, and we were all super-old and wrinkly and...! Well, I aged well, but the rest of you looked terrible!" Alex answered. "Just take deep breaths Alex. It was just a nightmare." Fluttershy said and Alex did just so.

"Relax, Alex. 'Cause we got a surprise for you!" Marty said. Alex gasped and looked at the sky. "Is it the Penguins? Have they come to take us home?" He asked. "Nope. But it's the next best thing." Marty answered. Alex sighed and added a line to his day counting board. "Another day bites the dust..." He said before getting dragged away by Marty. "Come on now!" Marty said as they started to walk. Alex had his eyes covered as Fluttershy made sure that he didn't get hurt. They then arrived and Alex opened his eyes. "Happy birthday!" The three said as Alex saw a mud model of New York City.

"Wow! New York City." Alex said smiling big. He then saw the others. Gloria was the statue of liberty, and Melman was looking as a bridge. The other ponies and dragon stood beside the model. "Surprise!" They all shouted. Pinkie then came and put a party hat on Alex. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!" She shouted and shot her party canon. Alex giggled and saw Gloria and Melman. "Gloria, you're the Statue of Liberty!" Alex grinned. Gloria shook her belly. "Bring me your huddled masses, baby!" Gloria said. "And Melman, you're the Brooklyn Bridge!" Alex said to Melman. "Actually, I'm the Tri-Borough Bridge." Melman corrected. "Wow. You guys made this?" Alex asked. "Yep. From memory. From crazy, obsessive memory. And we got a little magic help." Marty said as Twilight, Starlight and Rarity walked forward.

"We used our magic to make the model look so realistic as possible." Twilight said. "Thankfully we can transform things now." Starlight added. "Everything for someone's birthday darling." Rarity said. Alex smiled and started to run all over the model, laughing while looking at it. "Hey! Fifth Avenue, with no traffic! There's Times Square with its modern-day corporate lack of character. Nine Duane Reades on the same street!" He said and then saw the zoo. "And the zoo. Wow, our home.Look! There's a little me! And little all of us-es!" Alex said as he and the other zoo animals remembered their time there.

They sheded tears from the memory. Alex turned to his friends. "You guys. You've both made and ruined my day." Alex said as everyone giggled a little. Gloria came with a cake. "Make a wish, sweetheart." She said and Alex thought a little before blowing out the candles. The lemurs then popped out of the cake. "Ta-Da! Your wish has come true!" Julien said. Mort's stomach was grumbling. "Oh yay! My tummy is speaking to me!" He said as pink foam cake came out of his mouth, much to everyone's disgust. "Oh, gross!" Alex said. "Uh... I wouldn't eat that side of the cake if I were you." Julien said before Gloria threw away the cake.

"Alex, what was your wish?" Gloria asked. "I wish we could go home. I mean, don't get me wrong; I love this. But it's not the real thing." Alex answered. "Well that's because it's a mud model, Alex. It's not actually New York. I hope that was clear." Marty said. "What are we doing? Here we are relying on the penguins to come back for us. But... we should just go to Monte Carlo and get them!" Alex said determined. "How do a lion, a zebra, a giraffe, a hippo, a dragon and ponies walk into a casino in Monte Carlo?" Melman asked. "I don't know. Ask the rabbi!" Pinkie said and laughed. "I think he means it Pinkie." Applejack said.

"Come on. We can do it! We can do anything! It's us!" Alex said. "We're us!" Marty said happy. "Yeah, that's right! We've gone halfway around the world. Compared with that, Monte Carlo's just a hop, skip, and a swim away!" Alex said and everyone agreed. Alex then put his hand in the middle. "To home!" He said and everyone put their hand and hoof in the middle. "Home!" Everyone said. "Tell you what? Bet those penguins will be glad to see us." Alex said. "Yeah, they're probably bored out of their minds!" Marty added.

The ponies went and got everything they nedded. "It's gonna be easy when you can now teleport and transform things." Spike said. "Not exactly spike. We can only teleport short distances and only chance things and living creatures slightly. That's all." Starlight said. "But that doesn't matter. I know we're gonna make it. So are you ready for this?" Twilight asked her friends. Everyone nodded and got to the zoo gang. Ready to begin the final adventure.

(A/N. Hope you liked this chapter. And if you want. I got another fanfic I'm writing. You can find it on my profile. Give it a read and share it with others. Anyway see you soon.)