New friends

The mane 6 and Spike then saw how the mort was thrown infront of the four big animals. "Oh no. I hope that they doesn't do anything to that little cutie." Fluttershy said worried. "Don't worry Fluttershy. We're here incase something happens." Applejack said comforting her. The zebra walked forward. "Hi there." He said but the lion stopped him and whisperd something at him. The lion then stepped infront of mort who was scared. "Hi there." He said with a big smile. But Mort saw his teeth and started to cry. Fluttershy felt how her heart was hurting. "Poor thing." She said and tried to walk forward but Twilight stopped her.

"Fluttershy. We need to be one hundred procent sure that they're safe." She said and Fluttershy nodded still sad. They looked at the lion who was trying to make Mort stop crying. But that didn't go well. So the hippo pushed him back. "Aww. Your poor little baby. Did that big mean lion scare you?" She asked and Mort nodded. "He did? He's a big bad old puddy pet. Isn't he. Come on mama will hold you." She then picked Mort up and cuddle with him. The ponies and dragon smiled at this, ecspecialy Fluttershy that was happy that Mort was okay.

"I think they're safe Twilight." Applejack said and Twilight nodded. "Yeah. Let's go say hi." She said. But before they could go the other lemurs ran out and surrounded the big animals. One of them blowed a horn and represented the king of lemurs. King Julien. He did weird things that the others cheered for. "Man. He's on another level of weird. Discord is normal in comparison." Rainbow dash said and the others nodded. "Welcome. Giant pansies. Please feel free to bask in my glow." He said. "He's really not the royalty we're used to." Rarity said. "We thank you. With enormous gratitude. For chasing away the fossas." He said and the mane 6 and Spike kept listening on what they said. Like that the big animals came from a place called New York, that their names was Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria and that there weren't any living people on the island.

Alex then ran away followed by the others. "Come on. Let's follow them." Twilight said and the group followed the big animals. They reached the beach where the four animals was not happy at all. Except for the zebra. "I'm sure that the people is already on their way." Gloria said. Twilight then nodded the the others and walked forward.

"Excuse us?" She said and all four animals turned to the group of ponies and dragon. "Oh god. We're already hallucinating." Alex said and collapsed on the sand. "I can assure you, that you're not hallucinating. We're so real as you are." Twilight said. The four animals was shocked. "So you're real?" Gloria asked and Rarity walked forth. "Yes darling. Nothing is more real then a beautiful mare as me." She said and the others rolled their eyes. "So what exactly. Are you?" Alex asked from behind the others. "I'm Twilight sparkle. This is my friends. Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow dash, Fluttershy, the little dragon is Spike. And the one behind you is Pinkie pie." Twilight said and the big animal group turned and was shocked to see Pinkie pie behind them. "Hi. I'm Pinkie pie. I have three sisters, love to bake, throw parties, get new friends, sing, throw parties. Oh wait I've already said that. Anyway. What I love most is to make others smile." Pinkie said and smiled big. The big animal group looked at the other ponies and dragon. "She's special. Anyway we're ponies and dragon from Equestria. The land of magic and friendship." Twilight said.

"Ok so. How did you get here?" Gloria asked. "Well. I tried a new spell that got us here. And we can't return untill we're done here." Twilight said and smiled a little. "So you can magic? That means you can teleport us back to New York." Alex said as he and the other animals got happy. "That's the problem. Their magic can't teleport anything anymore." Spike said and the ponies nodded. "Okay. Then we're stuck here. For good." Alex said and hanged his head. "Atleast we got some company." Marty said, referring to the ponies and dragon. Alex looked at him and turned his back. Applejack whisper into Twilight's ear. "I think they need some help with their friendship." Twilight nodded.