Returning water and scared Makunga

(A/N. So I'm gonna change something. It's about the old lady beating up Makunga. You'll see what I mean.)

Applejack was walking through the savannah when she heard Rarity. "Applejack! Wait." Rarity shouted and Applejack turned around. "Rarity? Why aren't you with that Harry?" She asked. "Because. He only loved me for my horn. And what you said, helped me realize something important." Rarity said with a loving smile. "And what's that?" Applejack asked a little confused. Rarity walked closer and gave Applejack a kiss. Applejack was stunned but kissed back. Sparks flew around before they sepereted.

"I've been blind for what I had infront of me. You Applejack. Is my somepony. Will you forgive me?" Rarity asked with a blush. Applejack smiled and hugged her. "Ofcourse sugar gem." Applejack said and Rarity smiled. "Sugar gem?" She asked. "My little cute nickname on you. You're sweet as sugar and beautiful as a gem." Applejack said and Rarity giggled. "You are very sweet darling." They kept hugging until they heard other animals come towards them.

And them they saw that they where carrying Melman and Gloria was running after them. Both of them started to run next to Gloria. "Gloria darling. What's happening?" Rarity asked confused. "Julien thinks throwing someone into the volcano will bring back the water. And Melman is the one." Gloria answered and both ponies got worried as they kept running.

In another part was Zuba sitting and moping as Florrie walked up to him. "You going to mope like this all day?" She asked. "Hmm." Zuba answered not even looking at her. "Don't "hmm" me. Listen, Zuba. A miracle happened. Our son has came back to us. How come that is not good enough for you?" Florrie said and Zuba got a little confused. "What are you saying, woman?" He asked. "We lost him once, Zuba. Let's not lose him again." Florrie said and then Starlight walked up to them. "She's right. Losing someone because they're different isn't good." Starlight said and the two lions turned to her.

"What do you know about that?" Zuba asked her. "When I was a little filly. My friend got his special talent and left me. I got so mad about all this talents that I started a town where I got everyone to give up their talents so no one could hurt anyone again. But it wasn't right. My friends helped me learn that everyone is different and it's a good thing. I know how you feel. Alex might not be like other lions. But he's himself. And still your son. So don't let anything get in the way for your love for him." Starlight answered and Zuba smiled a little.

Just then Makunga ran up to him. "Zuba! Zuba!" Makunga said out of breath as Zuba grabbed a broom. "Get out of here!" Zuba said mad. "What do you want Makunga?" Florrie asked while holding Zuba back. "It's awful. The watering hole is dried up." Makunga said and the three gasped. "DRIED UP!? That's impossible!!" Zuba said.
"There's nothing left!" Makunga said with a sad face. "You're alpha lion, Makunga. What are you gonna do about it?" Zuba asked him. "Your son, Alakay, he said he could fix it. He's gone upriver." Makunga answered and all got worried. "Off The Reserve?!" Zuba asked scared. "No!" Florrie said worried.

"I tried to stop him. I told him it was suicide. But he was determined to prove himself to you." Makunga said and Zuba dropped the broom. "You stay here, in case he comes back!" Zuba told his wife before he ran of. Makunga grinned as Florrie and Starlight looked worried.

Meanwhile Alex, Marty, Rainbow and Fluttershy was walking through a jungle. "Is this place starting to freak you out?" Marty asked the others. "It is scary." Fluttershy said. "Yeah. But it's also awesome." Rainbow said with a smile. "We'll slip in, find the problem. Hunters will never know we were here." Alex said while sneaking around. "Why are we doing this?" Marty asked him. "Look Marty, maybe my dad will think I'm... I want to show him I'm a real lion." Alex answered a little sad. "As opposed to a chocolate lion." Marty joked and Rainbow giggled before Fluttershy gave her a glare. "Alex. You are a real lion. And I'm sure your dad still loves you. Trust me." Fluttershy said and Alex smiled a little.