Wait, is this the guest. He definitely doesn't need our help.

"There's something I've realized while observing your training thus far. There's nothing heroic about any of you! You're bottom feeders! Nothing but rotten fish turds!"

Aww, love you too pudgy.

'Venom-'

LOOK AT THAT NOSE!!! I could boop that!

'...It would be a good nose to boop.' Rin thought smiling to herself. No matter how intimidating Gang Orca is. That will never change his stubby whale nose.

"Especially you! Do you even want to be a hero?" Gang Orca shouted at Bakugo.

"Well first of all, I'm not a fish turd.-"

"Wrong!" The hero shouted. Grabbing Bakugo's head and tossing the ask blonde off to the side. Turning his attention to Todoroki. "How can a pile of excrement help humanity to prosper?"

"Technically fertilizer is integral to-"

"Wrong!" Gang Orca did the same exact thing to Todoroki. Throwing him before the candy cane can finish. Then going to Inasa. "Do you expect to be praised just because you have powerful attacks?"

"Sir yes-"

"Wrong!" He threw Inasa just like the others.

The hero turned to the group of three who were now tossed away from their previous spots. Camie curiously looking at them. Rin leaning her hand against a nearby wall, the other over her mouth. Trembling at her work of keeping a burst of laughter in.

"I'm well aware that the three of you have impressive combat abilities. But that's all you have. Your behavior is unacceptable. You're disrespect to those in need of rescue. And ignore your enemies to compete with one another. Today we will put you through a special trial. It's time you start training a new muscle. The one that beats in your chest. If you hold out a hand as someone in trouble, will they take it? Not as you are now. It's fine to have fangs but when a life is on the line. You must have trust."

As Gang Orca was finishing his somewhat lecture. He gestured for Rin to come over. Thus the dual haired girl stopped next to Gang Orca.

Please don't use us as an example.

"Take Rin for example."

FUCK!!!

"A hero who can bear their teeth on the battle field. But hide all trace of them when tending to someone in need. Which is why she will be my step in for this lesson." The large doors to the room opened. The one pair of doors that hasn't been used yet. "Remember that you need a special connection with the person you're trying to rescue. That should be the only thought on your mind as you train today. Now meet your opponents!"

Children ran through the door.

...What?

The three boys stood there shocked for a moment. Seeing the small loud humans run around. These were their opponents?

Camie was still confused on why she was lumped together with the three.

"Calm down. No need to run." The teacher of the kids said. None of them paying any attention to her.

Tiny bastards.

Rin noticed the woman's worried and frantic emotions. Quickly understanding that this was the guest she was going to help, not Gang Orca. Rin started making her way over to the woman.

"Please children! I need you to try and listen and behave!" The teacher begged, once again, ignored. Then she felt a supportive hand placed on her shoulder, just as stressed tears were about to fall.