CHAPTER 21.

Days passed to December,

It was last day of school before Christmas holidays, I finally met Yoongi waiting for me near the school gate. But all these days I never saw Jimin and J-Hope at school so I thought of asking Yoongi.

"Yoongi, by the way were is Jimin and J-Hope, I didn't see them from weeks" I asked as I kicked some snow while walking to the school, "Jimin went London with his parents, cause his dad had transferred to the new company over there, and J-Hope thought of joining his sisters school in Busan" he said in a smile. I sighed in relief, "I really miss their bullying" I added, "wait wait whaaaaat" he paused and looked at me, "haha just kidding dude, I'm really happy" I laughed.

After school ended I wanted to tell Yoongi about my sickness which is increasing day by day, so I asked him to meet me near the school bench where I usually sit alone. He finally came running, "sorry I was little late" he said, " it's ok Yoongi" I started at him.
"Yoongi actually I wanted to tell you something serious" I added, "tell me what is it,I can you" he said looking so confused. I took a deep breath and released it "Y...Yoongi I was fighting from depression, it's been like 3 months now" I said, "w..why didn't you tell me Y/N,I knew you were hiding something" he replied me. "Look at me,I'm ugly, my eyes look sleepy my face looks pale" I said as my eyes started to form tears, he sighed holding my shoulder "you look perfect, your eyes look pretty Y/N" he said. I gave him a soft smile cause I never expected something like that from him.

But before I talk a word Roseanne shouted my name, we both turned back and saw Namjoon and Roseanne looking at us. "Is that your brother, he looks kinda handsome" Yoongi asked me as he smiled, "shut up,I'm gonna die today" saying so I ran towards them.

Namjoon glared at me, "Mrs Mina wanted to meet Namjoon" Roseanne smirked at me. I was frozen when she said that, "b...but what did I do" I cracked my voice, "Come on Roseanne" saying so Namjoon hold Roseanne from her hand and walked towards the school.

Mrs. Mina asked Namjoon to come inside, me and Roseanne were out looking at them talking about a serious matter, "seems like nears got a new friend, right" Roseanne spoke, "ohh it seems like Namjoon gonna blast in anger" she added while laughing.
I just kept staring at his horror face looking at me time to time and nodding towards my teacher.

After the meeting was over he came out, Roseanne kept holding his hand but I just followed them looking down

After the meeting was over he came out, Roseanne kept holding his hand but I just followed them looking down. "Hey what happened" Yoongi asked me as soon as I came out, both of them turned at us and glared, "Y....Yoongi I..I'll call you, bye" I said him.
We got into the car, I really wanted to cry but I still didn't know what Mrs.Mina said about me to him, so I kept quite biting my nails.

We arrived home, as soon as he stopped the car Roseanne jumped on to snow, "oops my bad" she laughed as Namjoon helped her to get up. I was still inside waiting Namjoon and Roseanne to go inside the dorm but even though she went my brother was waiting for me.

There's nothing I can do so I just got out of the car, he then dragged me inside from my arm. "Let go" I murmured but he never let. "Y/N, why did you copied in today's exam" he yelled at me, I was totally confused about what he was talking about, it was an English exam and I prepared well yesterday and I know I didn't copy. "I d...didn't" I said him.

Just then everyone came running down stairs, "what's going on here" Jin spoke, "Y/N what happen" Jungkook asked from me, before I could talk Namjoon said everyone that I copied on my exam. They gasped, "that's not a new thing actually she failed in her exams so she wanted to pass this exam cheating" added Taehyung. I turned as Roseanne who smirked at me, and I knew she and her friends were the once who said Mrs Mina that I copied.

"Look at her, she's the one who said Mrs Mina that I copied" I shouted at them pointing my finger towards Roseanne, "aish, stop this Y/N, just don't try to blame my daughter she did nothing" Mrs lee yelled at me. I cried and tried to get rid of them but Namjoon pushed me from my chest that made my gasped, his hands were too heavy that made me breath fast as he pushed from my chest.

"Why are you running if you didn't cheat, huh!" He asked from me while burning in anger, I pulled my hair from my both hand like I'm a psychopath, and screamed "I didn't copy, I didn't copy", they looked at me in shock. "Namjoon, what's wrong with this girl" asked Mrs. lee who couldn't believe what's happening.

"She's just acting" Namjoon added. I kept pulling my hair until I get my headache, "Namjoon this is serious, just stop it I think she's not ok" said Jin, "No, she's doing this because she knows that I'll let her go, I couldn't even talk with Mrs Mina I felt really shamed in front of her" Namjoon yelled at them.

He then dragged my my hand from my hair, asking me to stop pretending, "Let me go, take your hand away" I screamed as pushed him away. He couldn't bare any more, everyone tried to stop him even Roseanne, but Namjoon was strong enough to get rid of them. From his strong big hand he gave me a big SLAP.

I screamed, "I'm done with you all" just in seconds I collapsed to the ground making them all freeze, "W...what did you do to her" cried Jungkook, "Namjoon what happen to her" questioned Jin from Namjoon, "M...Mom my Y/N" cried Roseanne. Everyone rushed towards me lying down lifeless, "Y/N can you hear me" cried Taehyung and Jungkook. Please" Jin take her to the hospital before anything happens" orders Mrs lee.