CHAPTER 05.

I looked at his horror glare at me, he threw his fork away and came near me.
"Can't you remember what I said u" he asked "CAN'T YOU" he raised his voice at me
I flinched again, nothing came out of my mouth due to my fear of him. "Meet my eyes Y/N", he speaks again, I was so embarrassed everyone was looking at me quietly. I slowly looked up at his face while tears continue to roll down my cheeks. "This will be your last warning if you ever tryed to hurt Roseanne I'm gonna an action towards u" he added with his deep voice and left the dinner table, Mrs. lee followed dad to his room.

Now it was only us remained in the dinner table they were all looking at me. I wipped my tears and start to move but then I fell down in front of Jungkook, "Y/N be careful wait ,let me help you" he then bend down to grab my hand and saw my wound bleeding, "Hey your wound it's bleeding what happened" asked Jungkook just then everyone came to me except Roseanne, "are you fine Y/N" asked Jin while he fold my jeans up to see my wound, "did you try to scratch it hard" asked Taehyung, "shall I carry u to your room Y/N" added Namjoon. "Stop!!" "Your adorable sister did this to me did you just listen to what I say,noooo" I said as I kept my left hand on Jungkooks shoulder and my right of Namjoons. I managed to get up and tryed to move but then my brothers strated to give me help I ignored them and slowly climbed the stairs while dripping blood all over the floor.

I went to my room locked the door and started to apply medicine on it, it was really painful that made me shout a little, however I bandaged and climb on to my bed to sleep, i stared at the ceiling thinking about so many problems that I have as a teenage bad stepmother, stupid stepsister, three bullies at school, dads anger my head was burning that made me cover my face and cry hard.i then heard some sudden knocks at the door,I knew it was them, my brothers but I just ignored them and closed my eyes.