Chapter: 7. welcome home.

Chapters: 7. welcome home.

Steve legs are tired and almost sundown. Steve's new father see it. Then a thought came into his head. They both stop. Laurence bend down and take his backpack in front of him and open it.

Steve watched and not so sure why they stoped.

Then Laurence pulled out a sleeping bag. Then try's to find another one but no luck but a 2 warm blanket and flint and steal to make a fire.

He lays the sleeping bag down for Steve and lays the two blanket down for him. He stands up and goes a find some sticks.
"What dad where are you going"?
Said Steve.

Laurence told Steve. "I am going to grab some fire wood".

"Why can't you just craft a campfire"?

Confused father he was. "Son crafting is the very foreign to use".

"What no way you just have to punch this tree"! Steve runs to the tree and starts to punch it. Laurence ran to him to stop him. But as he got there, he saw a small log above the  log below it. Laurence grabs Steve's hand to see if there any broke or blood. All he see is is an unharmed, clean hand. He was in aw only beans that can do that are rare to be seen but villagers. He know what they are called but he could not put his finger on it. Something that mite Steve is..

He only hold his hand and smile. He legs go. "Well Steve I guess take this tree down so we can get some wood, We are going to be warm tonight".

Steve got excited and chops the tree until it drops sticks and saplings. Then he takes it to his dad.
Laurence was amazed and starts to make the campfire.

A min later the fire was warm and so are they. Steve have a huge yawn.

"Oh it's bed time my son". He goes and picks him up and put him in the sleeping bag, tucks him in. "Goodnight my son".

Then turn to his sleep bag his is just two blanket with leaves under him which makes it a very soft to sleep on. He fell asleep with a joy in his heart.

...

Morning is bright Steve walking next to his father. It was cool morning.

"Are we there yet?". Said Steve.

"Not yet son. We have 1 more mile, so we are almost there".

"Good cause my legs are killing me".
Steve wined.

Laurence chuckled. He feels that same way, also feels so excited to show his wife to Steve.

"Dad I have a question".

"Ask away Steve".

"The place you found me in why were you there"? Asked Steve

"Well I went there to trade polished granted for some emeralds but I guess I got something better". Laurence smiled.

"Thats cool". Said Steve

After a moment they stop walking.
Laurence bends down to Steve and show him what head of them.
It was a busy village, full of villagers doing there jobs.
Steve was excited. He never seen anything like it. Then Laurence pick Steve on his shoulder.
"Welcome home Steve". Said Laurence. Then he walk into the village.
Villager everywhere. Steve wave hi to a random person and they wavy back with a smile, but change when they take the look Steve.

The kids playing then pause when they saw Steve and followed Laurence from behind, to take a good look at the new creature.
Steve turn his head and saw a lot of people following, it could be the whole village Steve thought in aw.

They finally reach to the gate. Steve believe this is his new home.

Chapter: 8. Village of Haven.
Coming soon.

Sorry for a look wait for the next chapter. I had a tough week. The next one is long so more waiting. So please have a nice day, and stay foxy.