Chapter 2 the curse

Chapter 2 the curse.

"Steve where are you going" said Alex while running.

Steve hears the voice coming louder the closer he got. "This here guys I know it".

"Have you lost your mind there nothing here you brat". Yelled Brian. He know he as anger issues but he thinks this is getting ridiculous.

Running a bit farther Steve stopped. the room, cobblestone stairs that lead to open lime green ring facing down like it some sort of entrance, and on the other side of the cobblestone stairs is the two TNTs with a chest in between.

"Steve what's going on"? Said Alex. She planted here hand on Steve's shoulder, then she looks that the room as well. "What is that?"

"You hear it to?" Steve asked as he look at her. Hope that he is not going crazy or something.

Alex shake of the sound. Like tiny souls whispers to her. "Y-ya it's very creepy. Why doe it tell use to come here it looks off".

"I know and why here?" Steve looks that the room trying to get some sort of clue.

Brian grab Steve and pin him out side the wall by the entrance to the room. "STEVE!! What is the matter with you"? "You stupid block head".
Alex push Brian away from Steve.

"It was not his fault he was the voice". Alex said while protecting her best friend.

"Alex?! Your going crazy as well there is no voice. Brian yelled.

Steve just grabs Alex's hand and walked into the room. Alex followed and holds Steve's hand. Brian walks behinds them trying to get them to understand that this is crazy.
Steve and Alex just followed the voice. They don't want to listen to Brian since they want to see what great adventure that mite happen.
But little do they know this will be the biggest mistake in there lives.

They walked on the stairs up to the green ring. Then continue on the green ring to the chest. Brian is just at the stair cobblestone watch this happen. He could not control them so he jumped to them just as they both open the chest. Brian pulled Alex away they both landed in the ring. Steve look at them concerned at what just happen. Then load beam from the chest came inside the chest. It was yellow with green beams of light that where bright as the sun. Brian jumped and grabbed Steve down with him and Alex. And watching what happening. The light beam floated above the chest.
loud explosion like it heard all over the world and the, beam expanded leaving the kids.

They all watch what was happing. Then Alex star to feel light head and sickly Ill and nauseous. "Guys I don't feel so good". Said Alex, then she fell on to the floor.

"ALEX"!! Yelled Steve. He kneeled down to Alex, then Brian did to. "ALEX WAKE UP!! PLEASE WAKE UP!". Steve puts his ear on Alex's chest. While Brian check her pulse.

All there was is silent. Tears start to fill Steve's eyes. Brian got angry and turns to Steve. He grabs his shirt and pulls him to his own face.

"This is all your fault" yelled Brian, Brian felt dizzy and then fell down on the floor just like Alex.

"BRIAN!!! No not you too! I'm sorry! Please don't die! Please!!" Steve cried while tears pour down his face. He felt dizzy and fell on to the floor. And his last words. "Please let this be a nightmare. I'm sorry".

Next chapter: Bad Dream..