𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒

I've been looking where my sweetheart lives and found out he lives in an apartment complex. He lives on a high floor, so I'd need a ladder to get to him. For now, I wait till he goes into the lobby and let my eyes graze on his features. His hair, lips, eyes, ears, cheek bones, dark peach fuzz, was all you needed. Well, you wanted more, but you couldn't have it.

You need to get it soon.

As you walk in the building, you sit down at the nearest table to see his face. He was looking at... Polaroid photos? It's cute, but who was on the photos?  You pulled out your drawing book and started drawing him. His veiny hands made you fold to say the very least. As you looked back and forth to finish the drawing, you looked up to see him staring at you.

Your heart skipped as your eyes widened. You stared at each other for about a minute till you smiled and looked away. You covered your reddened face with your hand. You heard a chair screech across the floor and footsteps going towards you. You look up at the tall man who stood up and walked out of the building and down the street with a red liquid coming out of his nose.

He looked nearly insane but you didn't care. You stalked him so it wouldn't make him anymore monstrous.

8:14pm

You went and hung out with your friends at a diner for a while. When it turned dark you told your friend group you had to go in order to fix your messed up sleep schedule. You got up from the booth and walked out to your apartment. When you walked in you were greeted by a temperature change and something else different..

You took your shoes and jacket off then walked to your bedroom. Before you walked in, you heard loud shuffling so you swung the door open. You saw your dresser open to your pants and tank tops and your undergarments drawer halfway closed. You felt disgusted by the fact some creep was snooping through your shit.

You closed the drawers and went to grab your bat under your bat for protection when you were met by- my sweetheart?!
You jumped back and covered your mouth with your hands. Wilbur crawled out in a panic and went straight to comforting you. It was weird, but you loved it.

"My beloved, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I-I just wanted something to remember you. Especially because y-you looked at me today so I thought you- uhm.." You looked at him dazed as he rambled on with his hands barely touching you. It was like he was holding himself from holding you. You placed your hand on his smooth face and rubbed your thumb.

He looked at you examining his face with star-struck eyes. "Do you love me too?", He said in a soft voice

You looked at him and smiled, then grabbed his hand while keeping eye contact. When you did, he squeezed your hand and tilted his head, keeping the same emotion on his face. Your face was as bright and a pink highlighter but you kept calm. You put your forehead against his, closed your eyes, and said,

"I do love you, Will"

Wilbur slowly pulled you into his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist. His back was against your bed frame and yours was against his arm, holding you. You laid your head on his shoulder and tried to calm your breathing from the bezar event. Everything was falling right into their places. Like my puppets on a string.

After a while of you fighting yourself not to fall asleep, Wilbur kissed you on your cheek and spoke up, "Dear Y/n, I used to think, 'why would you love me? I was looking through your clothes and have been stalking you for the past.. well I don't know." He's been stalking you?! Does he know about you stalking him? How would he not know?! "And then when I looked in your nightstands", You gulped and looked at him embarrassed. "You've been into me since you first met me. In fact, even stalking me as well."

"𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆."