(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Hi, I'm y/n! I'm 23 years old and I moved to Brighton, UK. Originally, I worked in (current country) but got requested to work here! It did take a while to learn the basics but I found a way. My boss said that I was gonna have a 2-3 week break without saying a reason but I didn't care. I'd love a break.

2 week later

I went down to this Cafe to grab a (favorite drink) and (favorite food) then head to the beach. I grabbed my jacket, beanie, and put my shoes on then headed off. After getting my drink and food, I sat down and plugged my headphones into my phone then started listening to music. As I drank my (f/d) I closed my eyes and laid down on the cold rocks. I think I zoned out on the music because I couldn't tell if I was sleeping or not, so I sat up and crossed my legs. I turned to my food and finished it as well as my drink.

Out of the corner of my eye I could have sworn I saw someone with brown hair. So I, making sure I don't die, got up and checked. To my.. surprise, there was a guy with brunette hair, slightly curled on his knees on his hands looking at me like a lost dog. I was creeped out nonetheless but something told me he was familiar. "Uhm, hello? Who are you?" He didn't respond. Just sat the ball of his feet and stared at you. Not scary, creepy-like or a druggy like way. Almost a loving way? Then you got it. "Oh, you're that Wilbur Soot guy, right? My brother watches you!" Wilbur sat in slight shock but lightly laughed it off. "Uh, yeah I am. You know me?" "Yeah! Can I take a picture for my brother? He'll be so jealous."

The two of you stood next to each other as you handing the phone to Wilbur with your camera pulled up and took the picture. He had his arm around your waist like he did with most fans but his grip was sorta tight. Like he didn't want to let go. You brushed it off and smiled. "Oh thanks dude! Person? Whatever your pronouns are." He looked at you as you sent it to your brother. Your face was the only thing he needed to see really. He was also surprised you knew him for his channel and not Tommy's or James'. "So uh- do you only know me because of your brother or.."  You looked at him while putting your phone in your pocket. "No, I listen to your music. I used to watch your channel in 2020 but got caught in friends and other comforts for my stress." "Comforts? Was me being loud and weird comfortable to you?" He laughed a little while still making eye contact. You laughed too and responded, "Loud and weird a little like me so I guess it was finding people a little like me." (You gonna say you're qUiRkY too y/n?) You snapped of your thoughts and looked up at him staring at you with the same look.

"Why were you watching me like a crow by the way?" Wilbur laughed and said he was just looking for something he dropped. You said "Okay Velma Dinkley." As you both laughed. (Why is there so much awkward laugh) "Hey do you mind if I have your number? I just thought were... nice and friendly. So we could talk more?" "Oh, uh- sure let me give you my phone-" You handed him your phone to the *New contact* page and he put his information in. He handed it back and sorta ran off waving goodbye. You waved back and gave him a warm smile. You looked down your phone and noticed he put his name as 'Wilbur💛'. You alrighty blushed and put you phone in your pocket. (Wait- DIDN'T HE STALK ME WHILE I WAS EATING?!
. . .

I mean.. NO. Sure he's cute but you gotta know the offline personality of him. You picked up your trash and through it and the nearest bin.

Guess I'll talk to you soon, Wilbur.