( ◜‿◝ )♡

TW: YELLING (I guess?)
Wilbur throwing you around like a ragdoll :/
Knifes 🤤

You woke up to see Wilbur gone and your wrist still tied to the chain. Even though your two were 'dating', he still didn't trust you to walk around in the basement? Wow. Anyways, you tried to get the chain off of you but yet again, it didn't work. *I have nothing to do here. I can't even get off the bed.* You looked towards the nightstand to the lamp and book. The book was about Persephone, Goddess of the Underworld and daughter to Demeter. It was Greek mythology from what you could obviously tell. You picked it up and looked through the pages, fascinated by each one. You started reading about Persephone's husband, Hades, when the door opened and humming came from the top of the staircase. It was Wilbur in a black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up and some jeans.

He looked at you with a closed, wide smile. You gave him a small one in return. "I see you've finally checked out the book!"  "Mhm." You hummed. You look down and out of the corner of your eye Wilbur sat down next to your feet with one of his knees up to his chest. You looked over at him and patted the spot next to you. He looked up at you and smiled, then moved next to you. "Can you read it out loud? You don't have to but this is a very important part for me." "Not at all! I may be slow but uh-." "I don't mind." You look at him then back at the book and began reading on how Hades and Persephone got together.

(Google it if you wanna for better understanding)

At the end of the chapter, Wilbur put his arms around your shoulder making you face him. "See my darling? Even though Hades kidnapped her, he did it for love. Because he loved her. And they lived in peace with no one to hurt her." You were flustered at the comment even though it brought up him kidnapping you. He held you closer. He liked that. Holding you and making sure you're safe and near him. Since you loved him, you would never leave him. Now with you, you did.. like him. You weren't sure if you loved  him. "Hey Will." Wilbur blushed at the cute nickname. "Yes my dearest?" You turned your head to him. He looked down at your sleepy yet adorable face. "Can we watch those like uh.. watch those clean videos on like- TikTok?" Wilbur thought about it and you trying to leave.

He sighed and nodded while getting a key out of his pocket and took off the chain. He had arm around you so you wouldn't make a run for it. Even though the basement door the locked. He picked you up and walked up the stairs. You wrapped you arms and legs around him and held on tight, fearing you might fall. But.. you trusted him to not drop you. You looked around the house seeing that is was sorta forestcore but like a rubellic 15 year old lived here. Like a forest creature that skates while listening to runaway. You liked it. He brought you to the living room and sat down.

You lean back into the couch, craving anything else but that bed. Wilbur turned on the TV and went to YouTube to find the video. You took his arm and wrapped it around your shoulder but he moved it down to your waist and you blushed but leaned into his touch. He found a cleaning TikTok compilation and pressed play on it. You two of you sit and watch the tv until your mind starts wondering off. You look towards the front door then slowing back at Will. He was asleep!

*That means I could.. No! He could just find me again and probably hurt me. But I could report him to the police. But you love him, right?*

You were confused weather you were in love with him or you agreed to be his partner because you were kidnapped. He was very nice and you had a positive outlook on him. *Stockhold syndrome-?* Be quiet y/n-. You looked back and Will to see he's still asleep, then you looked down at the lap. You suck your hand into his left front pocket. Nothing. You reached your hand into his right pocket and felt a key. You it out and looked at it before your wrist was grabbed quickly and tightly. You looked at Wilbur to see him looking very annoyed. "I knew you were lying."

You freaked and starting throwing apologize after apologize but all he did was look at you stone faced and grabbed the key, putting it away from your point of view. He grabbed your jaw hard with his left hand and forceful leaded you back into the couch. With both hands you grabbed his wrist holding your face, looking at him teary eyed. You wouldn't cry in this situation but something about Will being like this made you tense and scared. He got inches away from your face and spoke. "Why did you lie about loving me?"

"Wilbur, I-I do love you." You said shakingly
"Then WHY are you trying to LEAVE ME."  He sunk your head deeper into the couch whenever he yelled. You turned your head away closing your squeezing your eyes shut. "Will please stop your scaring me.." you whimpered. He gripped your face harder, picking it up and slamming it into the couch. You were from almost loving him to being terrified of him. He walked away angerly into the kitchen and you curled up where Wilbur used to sit, holding your breath. You looked towards the kitchen doorway and saw Wilbur again with a knife in hand.

You looked as pale as white-out and got up and ran to the door behind the living room. It was a bathroom. You looked the door and heard Wilbur bang the door, yelling at you to open it. You declined. His giggle turned into a laugh which turned you into a crying mess. You went into the corner and covered your puffy red face. You heard the door click and Wilbur walk in. You didn't dare yourself to look at him but you felt yourself being watched. All that could be heard was your sobs and the sound of a blade hitting the floor.

You were shaking but decided to speak. "W-Wilbur.. s-sweetheart I'm truly sorry." Wilbur's face went pink and he rose an eyebrow. "Do you think pet names will work after what you just tried?"  You peeked from under your arm to see Wilbur squating down holding the tip of the handle with two fingers. You wiped your tears and looked at him slowly. He saw you face and went from his crazy look to a almost sympathetic expression. "Please put the knife down Wilbur, then we can talk." Wilbur hated this feeling. Like he did something wrong but he doesn't think so.

*Y/n is crying. You clearly did something to make her feel that way. Plus, your the only person she can talk to. Of course it's you. Maybe she just misses their family and friends.*

Wilbur fell to his knees and hugged y/n. They were scared but knew Wilbur wouldn't hurt them. He promised. Wilbur picked them up bridal style and took them back to the basement and softly laid them on their bed. Y/n looked back at Wilbur. He looked like a robot. Monotone face. They laid there as Wilbur walked up the stairs and locking the door. Y/n was sad they didn't get to be in the main parts of the house but was glad they could walk around. They pulled out one of the chairs and contemplated what to tell Wilbur. You didn't mean to escape. *Did I..? This is so confusing. I hate it. You wanted your normal life back where you and Wilbur could've been a normal couple. Not being in his basement. I could've hung out with Tommy, and James and Ash, and others!* You crawl back in bed thinking about the day and how it was... spent. Later, Wilbur came down again and gave y/n potstickers with soy sauce and water. Still stone faced. While drinking you looked at him staring at you. After you were done drinking you smiled at him. He look away and gave a small smile to himself. You ate and he grabbed your plate and cup. You went to bed.

BTW Wilbur gives you food and let's you go to the washroom when you ask I just didn't want to add that in :]