(╥﹏╥)

Your heart was racing. You didn't know where to hide or what just happened but you needed protection and a hiding spot NOW. You ran to the closet because hiding under the bed was stupid. Plus, your bat was in the closet- wait. I put my bat under my bed for quicker ability and then put it under the couch when Wilbur came to your apartment.

*BAM*

You heard the door fly open and Wilbur breathing heavily. Did he run eight miles before breaking my door? Must have been a lot of energy. Maybe, if you don't try to break into a fans house and try to swoon me with affection because I'm touch starved. Maybe- "Oh y/n my dear." He dragged the end of his sentence. He walked around the room waving the bat "Darling, please.. come out. I miss you." You were shaking in fear that someone you thought was caring and not a creep was the totally opposite. It was like a stalking yandere fanfic.

"Oh, are you.. here!?" He then leaned down to look under the bed, giving a bloodlusted smile that was ear to ear. "Oh..." He frowned. "Sweetheart, please tell me where you are. I won't bite.. hard." You covered your mouth and controlled your breathing the best and most quietly you could. Wilbur turned to the closet smiling then waltzing over to you. He took the bat and let it run down the doors of the closet. "There you are~" He grabbed you by the hair and hit you with the end of the bat, knocking you out. He caught you wrapping his arms around you. "Oh my darling~ I'll never let you go again."

Sorry this was short I have a plan for the next chapter I just have motivation
(╥﹏╥)