ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ

I heard a knock at my door and slightly ran to open it. It was Wilbur. He looked slightly panicked as well and sorta just walked in, asking me questions like if I was okay, am I injured. It was sweet of him to care so much about me. I still didn't think he treated his other fans like this though.. it felt like those fanfics I read. You giggled at the thought and looked up to see Wilbur looking down at you smiling.

"What are you laughing at? I care about you." He fully turns his body towards you and puts his hands on your shoulder. You flinch a little but then calm down into his hands, still staring at him. You blush realizing what you two were doing and looked around for something he and you could do. Also looking if the homeless guy was still watching you. "So.. what do you want to do? I don't see the guy anywhere." He stares at you for a while then responds, "We can watch tv I guess." You were excited not only because one of your favorite singers was IN YOUR HOUSE, but because you got to watch the crime documentary you have been watching. You smiled and talked about the crime documentary and how thrilling it was to see. It could get scary at times but you knew you would never be in those situations. Right?

You sat down placing your bat under the couch and grabbing a dinosaur plushy to cuddle. Wilbur sat beside you and stared and you clicked through Netflix finding the tv show. He couldn't believe it. Someone as beautiful/handsome as you happened to know his channel and his music! The fact that you also found him comforting made his spine tingle (don't make it weird-). You found the show and clicked the new episode as you leaned back hugging your little dino man. You looked adorable. He daydreamed about you and him cuddling and him waking up to your arms and legs around him. Did he just meet you? Yes. But he loved you more than anything and believed it was 'love at first sight'. Even though he stalked you for a week before you actually saw him-. He glanced at the screen and realized it was a case of a kidnapping. He look back at y/n then smiled. What if... NO. They'd be in pain and destressed of the situation. He knew that you could panic easily if you woke up in a basement or in a different place from where you originally were I guess. But.. he wanted you.

He needs you.

He looked back at you staring at the tv then you quickly turned your eyes to him making him jump a little. Was he staring at me the whole time? Maybe he just wants to make sure I'm safe. You reassure Wilbur that you were safe and liked his company. That made his heart skip a beat. They have to love me. Why would they say they like my company? They're a god/goddess compared to me. I'd follow any of their needs. I'd kill for them. Wilbur snapped out of his thoughts and built up the courage to show only little of his love for you. He wrapped his left arm around your waist and pulled you into him. You were flustered and melted into him. (Ya fookin ice cube) "H-Hey Wilbur, you okay..?" He nuzzled head into neck by slightly picking you up closer to him. It was almost like he was losing control. Meanwhile in your mind you were freaking the F*CK OUT.

ONEKWPALQNDBJWPZHFSK THE. WILBUR. SOOT. WANTED YOU PRACTICALLY CUDDLE YOU?!? oh no ma'am. You grabbed his wrists and tried to break off him from you but he tighted his grip around you. You couldn't believe that he did this in the first place, but you just went with it and watched the rest of the episode. When the episode ended you turned to look at Will. He was looking at you the entire time. "So.. wanna explain why your holding me?" You laughed at the end of your sentence. He didn't want you to leave his touch. This was the moment. He could finally have you as his and only his. You freaked a little and tried to get off of him but he pulled you in tighter. You turned to where you chest was against his and put your hands on his chest trying to push off. You got a little far before he pulled you back putting his arms to your lower back. "Wilbur please let me go I have to check something." "Your pet turtle?" How did he know about your pet Finley..?

"How do you know about Finley." You say in a serious tone, putting your hands on his chest with bent arms. "I know everything about you, darling." "Wilbur this isn't funny.." "Oh but it is." He gets inches away from your face and smiles a sickly loving smile. You jump up and run towards your bedroom door but you close your bathroom door and your bedroom door to make it sound like you could've entered either of the rooms to throw Wilbur off. He stood up and looked at you running down the short hallway, then heard two Doors close? He knelt down the grabbed the bat from under the couch and ran to your bedroom.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU MY DEAR!"

Sorry I haven't been updating this I will do it more often ^^
But before you leave this was the dinosaur plushy :D

Sorry I haven't been updating this I will do it more often ^^But before you leave this was the dinosaur plushy :D