⊂(・﹏・⊂)

You still couldn't believe that you met Wilbur soot. A couple of minutes after you guys met your brother texted you back responding how jealous he was that you got to see his favorite YouTuber. While looking at the text messages, you noticed that you still had Wilbur's number. (Should I text him? We just met so..) You went to Wilbur's contact and texted him 'Hi ^^' and waited for him to respond if he wasn't busy or not. Meanwhile, you walked into your apartment and took off your shoes and beanie. You put one of your earphones in and put your hood up while you walk to your bedroom. You curled up on your bed holding a pillow between your arms and legs.

"God I wish that was me."

You froze. What the fuck was that.

You took your earphone out and grabbed your bat from under the bed. You went off your bed quietly and snuck towards your window, opening it quickly and aiming your bat. (What the fuck is going on) You locked all your windows and front door and held your bat as you panicked the crap out because you just heard some RANDOM ASS person say "GoD i WiSh ThAt WaS mE". You suddenly got a notification from your phone. It was Wilbur. Oh thank god I can finally have someone to know if I go missing.
[Wilbur / Y/n]

Hi ^^ [4 minutes ago]

Y/n, are you okay?

No there was this fucking British sounding guy near my window but I didn't see his face. I'm gonna call 999

No don't. It's probably just a crackhead
Do you want me to come over to make you feel safe?

Uhm.. ig
It's reallying freaking me out I've never had a crack come to my window. He said "God I wish that was me"? Poor guy probably doesn't have a house :(

They're so caring..

Okay, what's your address?

######-######-######

I'll be there in.. 10 :)

Okay
Thank you so much btw <3

.