To Have and To Hold

Start from the beginning

As soon as his eyes met mine, I scowled, instinctively grabbing onto Kira and making sure she was protected behind you. 

"Well don't you just look magnificient," there was an unsuaul bounce in his voice, of pure joy and excitement it was more unerving than his cold detached voice, there was something disturbing about associating any sort of feeling with Carlisle Grayson, the universe may break oven if he even showed another modicum of emotion.

"And don't you just look awful as always," this was entirely a lie, much like his son Mr Grasyon, held an air of confidence, with wicked eyes that were the purest deepest green, greener than envy, with a devilish grin that bared prerfectly straight and perfectly white teeth framed with bow shaped lips that were a subtle blooming pink, he ha drough stubble accentuating his jaw and the only flaw he appear to have was tha this nose was of kilter, it was shifted to the side ever so slightly, barely noticable if you weren't looking for faults. It appeared it had been broken once, never healing properly and looking at it, just reminded me how much I needed to break Dane Laurier's nose again. 

Damn, bastards the both of them. 

He pressed a hand agaisnt his chest and let out a deep rumble of a chuckle, "You flatter me dear, but you do look beautiful, I am sure Cameron will think so also. Maybe with just one look at you he will forget all that has happened, and realise I have only ever done what was best for him,"

He took a stride forward, his eyes zeroing on Kira, "Ms Chen you are dismissed,"

She shivered a little averting her gaze and squezing my hand tightly but that moment of hesitation seemed to irk Mr Grayson.

"I said leave Ms Chen," his voice was harrowed and angry a far cry from the mock jovial version of his voice that he had enetered with.

"Leave her alone," I snapped fury rising to the surface of my skin, and I really really wanted to slap that wicked face.

"And if I don't Ms Mortello? What are you to do then?"

I barked out a bitter laugh, crouching down to Kira deliberately ignoring him, "Kira go somewhere safe, I'll come for you I promise," I whispered lowly so I knew he wouldn't be able to hear, she nodded and scuttled off. 

"I will ruin you Carlisle Grayson," I seethed my jaw clenched as well as my fists, "And that  is a promise,"

He laughed at my futile attempt at rebellion, "Well aren't you just a firecracker? I knew you would be perfect for my son, at first I thought he would go soft over you, become uselass and sappy, but no you have made him even more ruthless before, you do not even know the extent of violence he has insighted for you, you Alara Mortello, who should be no body but is so much more," he was too clsoe far too close now, I could feel his eyes rake over me and it made my stomach turn, I hoped I would be sick all over his clearly exensive suit, make him smell of sick throughout the whole ceremony, maybe he would be vain enough to postpone it, and here I was genuinely considering puking all over a ruthless man who if he didn't need would prpbably slit my throat. 

I did not like the way he looked at me, he looked at me like I was a challenge to be conquered, or worse still an object to posses.

Something flared in my eyes, a deep dark secret that swirled, as I plotted all the ways I would kill this man, consequences be damned.

He was even closer now, I could feel warm breath on my face, it was revolting. 

Though he smelled like a strong most likely expensive cologne, it was sickening, and invaded my nostrills in a swarm that I couldnt' avoid, it stung at my eyes, and it seemed that everything about this man was dangerous even his choice of perfume.

All ofa  sudden his fingers were on my chin ice cold with sharp nails digging into the base of my throat, leaving dark red marks beneath my chin, leaving my face completely untouched, causing me pain and possible bruising in a place he knew people wouldn't be able to see.

I hissed in pain, "Get. off. Me. You prick," I gritted out, pulling my face from his grip just to be met with more malovelent laughter. 

He strode over to the bed and picked up the diadem and walked back over to me, carefully placing the tiara on my head and lifting the veil so it flowed over my hair which had been tightented into milk-maid braids with a few strands of hai escaping. 

He placed it perfectly in my hair, interweaving the small spikes so it would fall, his fingers ran over the red ruby and he sighed, "So beautiful, if only it was the real thing, but now you look worthy of my son to Have and to Hold,"

He then leaned forward his dark forboding voice whispering, "For me to have an to hold,"

Fear and disgust ran through me, but I need to keep thinking straight so out of nowhere, I pulled him closer with his arms and holding down the sick that was definitiely rising up at the back of my throat, "Is that so Carlisle," there was dangerous glint in his eyes as he looked at out close proximity but all I needed to do was distract him, whilst he was distracted by my words, "So you want me for yourself is that it? I'm flattered,"

He was so focused on what I was saying he had no clue what I was doing, my hands were behind my back with his near them close enough so that his thumb could brush over the lock, he might feel it so despite the disgust that ran through me I pulled him closer there was a dip in his breath, it was only slightly faster than usual, his eyes were on fire, and I hated, every single moment of it.

"Well isn't this a surprise, darling," I wanted to spit in his face so badly, no one other than Cameron had the right to call me that. 

I scoffed, having had his thumb press against he correct part of the cuffs, I shoved him backwards, "I'm full of surprises but I'm not that desperate,"

Anger washed through him before he composed himself.

"We'll see about that," and he stormed out. 

Once he was gone, I smiled to myself, "Yes we shall,"

And as I pressed against the grooves of the cuffs, I heart a soft click.

Bingo.