𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂

Those blood thirsty demon....
Reduced to ashes by his roar itself!

From ages and till eternity!
You are the one and only king of this soil!!.

He is the only blazing diamond!!
He is the piercing arc of the lightning!!

We stand now with our heads facing straight and high... Because of you
The wild warrior!!!

Mortals filled with fear, now stand with courage.... Our Gallant fighter!!
The divine emperor!!

Pain unleashed by the masters of hell, is now strained by you mighty!!.

Empathizing in the Chaos... This hurricane stand like a bulwark!!!

No one is there to defeat the brave king of us... Even the fear get scared by his one look.

You should reach all the heights you are the one and only son and king all we have...
The one who broke the cuffs from our hands and let us breath the air of freedom and peace....

You will be never been forgot by us till our last breath...

Wild warrior... Our divine emperor... With throbbing nerves... We stand by you side......

RAJA KRISHNAPPA BARIYA (ROCKY)

Crawl inside this body, find me where I am most ruined - love me there.
- Rune Lazuli

Days of my life passed without any meaning... But the moment I reached you I got meaning for my existence!!.

I have been longing for a relationship which shines in darkness... You reached me and fulfilled the wish of mine!!

For all the loneliness I have suffered... You came as a cure for it....

I want to live the eternity with you... Loving you... Protecting you... Pampering you... And fulfilling your wishes....

The sin of my birth is rectified by your love....

The arrogance and proud inside my heart is satisfied with the fact of you being mine... And from this moment, I'll never be alone anymore!!!

When you caress my hair as a mother... I yearn for one more birth in your lap... My life now is what you gave me... And the days I'll live will be yours...