The nightmare

Mammon sat upright, he didn't want to sleep with Beel, only in his room, belphie was sound asleep on the bed next to him, and beel was eating his snacks that he kept on the side of his bed.

Mammon grunted and flattened his ears as he looked at beel eating, beel tossed a small piece of sweet bread to Mammon, Mammon quickly snapped it from the bed and chewed it, his teeth were sharp, and had a golden colour to it, "mmar choo hungrmy?" beel said while in the middle of chewing food, Mammon tilted his head, unsure of what beel had just said. Once beel had swallowed his food h repeated, "are you hungry?" Mammon was hungry, he had never known how hungry dogs could get, he nodded, beel tossed a whole fried newt to Mammon, beel never shared his food so Mammon was surprised, but he didn't think twice, he snapped it from the bed without hesitation, it crunched in his mouth, and was chewy.

Beel got up from his bed and said, "I nee to go workout, you can stay in here if you want, just don't wake up belphie," then he left, and Mammon crawled up to the bed and put his head on the pillow, it was soft... Too soft, how did beel ever sleep on this?! Mammon stretched and jumped off of the bed.

He needed water, he was panting and his tongue was sticking out, he stuck his nose under the bed and sniffed, he only smelled expired foods, no liquids, beel had closed the door behind him, what was he to do?

He decided that he needed to wake belphie up, he dragged his paws along the floor to belphies bed, and he barked, belphie didn't budge, he walked to the door and barked 3 times, he didn't hear footsteps, so he pawed at it and howled, then he heard footsteps, they were fast and sounded loud, the door opened, it was Lucifer, he looked at Mammon and crouched, Mammon was laying on his side, Lucifer lifted Mammons head and ruffled his head fur, Mammon was still panting and Lucifer walked somewhere, and a couple minutes later had bowls of food and water, he place them in front of Mammon and Mammon drank the water.

Mammon felt tired, as Lucifer was leaving Mammon followed him, "Mammon, stay in your, or Beelzebubs room," Mammon sat down and watched Lucifer go up the stairs and leave. Mammon yawned and fell on the floor, he didn't want to go to his room, if Goldie was there, then he definitely would have ran to his room, mammon closed his eyes and slowly fell into the dream world, being a dog was so exhausting, and tiring.

[in mammons dream]
Mammon wasn't a dog here, he was walking down the stairs from his room, and he heard indistinguishable talking from the kitchen, and laughter, he went to sit down and everyone had stopped smiling and laughing, "the great mammon has arrived!" He said, his brothers ignored him, nobody even acknowledged him. Then he fell into a hole, it was a dark one, nothing was even here, he felt tears coming from his eyes as he fell into the endless pit, mammon always had dreams like this... no it wasn't only dreams, in reality, this happened to him everyday, mammon was tired, he was sick, scum, idiot, moron, he was everything that his brothers said he was, and there was no denying it. As he fell, the life faded from his eyes, he was truly a demon not worthy of being one of the avatars, that was what he thought. Then a light was there, in the pit of darkness, it was him, but as a dog, and there was someone else, there was him, when he was still an angel, he reached out for his hand, but the light disappeared, this was because he had forgotten the happiness he had as an angel. Nobody loved him. But that wasn't true, there was someone,  surely, right?

He woke up he was cold, he was whimpering, the truth was, he was terrified that his brothers didn't love him, did they? Yes... they did right?

How are you all? Hope you are well, here is some animals for you <3 drink some water remember to stay hydrated! And remember to have a healthy meal! Love you all, have a nice day/night. Sorry if there are spelling mistakes or it doesn't make sense I didn't have time to proofread it, I wanted you all to have this part as soon as possible.
  /\____/\
(   ='  X  '= )  
(''')_(''')_//

☆.' '. ☽¸.☆
(͡๏̯͡๏)(͡๏̯͡๏)
( , ,)( , ,).
¯**'¯**'¯'

    ____
( | .   . | )
  (  (Y)  )
('')_('')_//

o--------o
(.  '(X)'  . )
C(''')_(''')