Kindness

Mammon stood beside Lucifer, his tail still, Beel looked at mammon, "can he stay in my room? I love dogs," mammon remembers Beel saying he liked dogs because they were loyal, "no, he will be staying in mammons room for the time being," the brothers looked at each other, "mammons taking care of it?!" Levi finally said, "that scum bag can't even take care of himself!" Mammon flattened his ears and bared his teeth, he let out a low growl, Lucifer shot a glare at mammon.

"So why exactly do you have a dog, Lucifer?" Levi asked, he seemed to be genuinely curious, "it's not exactly mine, it's mammons," mammon wagged his tail at the sound of his own name, "so, what did that scum name him?" Mammon ignored Asmo's  remark, Lucifer looked at mammon, mammon knew Lucifer was never good at names, "Mams, he named it after himself," mammon was surprised, that was Lucifer's nickname for him in the celestial realm. Levi looked at mammon and said, "yeah, I can see that happening, that scum is so idiotic that he would definitely do something as self-centred as that."

Beel looked at mammon as he stuffed a cupcake from his favourite pastry shop in the devildom, "did mammon teach it how to cook, or bring food?" Mammon tilted his head, but that reminded him that he was hungry, he padded towards Beel and took a spicy pizza slice from the counter and ate it in front of beel, wait.. this was beels food, shit, mammon looked back at beel, he was already materialising, mammon wasn't in his normal form, where he would have been able to stop beel, so he ran to Lucifer.

Lucifer picked mammon up and materialised "beelzebub stop, I can get you more later," beel and Lucifer dematerialised in sync, and Lucifer carried mammon up the stairs to mammons room, "mammon, this place is a mess, you are cleaning this room as soon as you repay your debt," and he placed mammon down and closed the door, this was more like Lucifer, except he would have punished him for having an untidy room, mammon shook out his fur and sat at the door like a dog waiting for his owner to come home, except he was waiting for Lucifer to take him to his room.

Lucifer had a lot of unnecessary things, mammon assumed that he had them just in case lord diavolo needed them. He pawed at the door and he was embarrassed to, but he started whining and beel opened the door, "come on, you can stay in my room tonight!"Mammon walked with beel, maybe beel was nice enough to give him some money or things that he could have for money, to repay his debt of course, he opened the door to his room, and beel patted the end of his bed indicating that he wanted mammon to lay at the end of his bed, mammon sat and lay at the door, perhaps this would make it better for him, and beel would give him some money, but beel walked towards him and picked him up, and then placed him on his bed.

I'm done trying to make chapters long you can suffer with a lot of short parts instead of less parts that are longer, next part is out tomorrow!!