It's too deep (part 2)

She feels fear settling in as she follows a party banner rope down a dark ravine. Is this supposed to be a makeshift anchor? She thinks as she follows it down to the bottom. She already has an idea of what's down there. Weeks ago, when she was curious, she went to the bottom of the Ravine. It wasn't very interesting but she found an opening on the ocean floor. Peeking her head in she saw nothing but blue all around her. It was empty. A void of cold water all around her. The emptiness that she saw all around scared her. And she returned to the surface as fast as she could then.

Too bad she can't do so now. And this time, there's Krilli. She can already hear the rattling growl halfway down the ravine. She ducks behind a pillar, a glowing plant refueling her light and granting her extra oxygen. She reassures herself that "she can do this, she's gone through Eden. This won't be as bad. She'll get the Cannoneer and get back to the ship"

She swims down in a rush, the bottom becoming visible when-
A loud rumbling roar comes from the Krilli, the walls of the ravine shake, and red light surrounds Kinec. Instinct kicks in and she desperately swims as fast as she can to the pillar. Flapping her cape and using her light to gain more speed.
I didn't time it right this isn't going good oh gosh oh no-
She hears it let out another ear-piercing screech as it lunges, it was so close she could almost feel its spikes. She had barely dodged it.

She presses herself up against the pillar, her body shaking, almost all her light used up. The plant grants her more energy once again, her lungs refilled with air as she calms down. She tries to find a good moment to dive down while she waits.

After a few seconds the beast stops its search for its meal and circles around the ravine again. As soon as it passes Kinec she dives as fast as she can to the very bottom. She wishes she could turn back when she sees the banner going down the blue void. But she presses on without pause. This is her job. This is her purpose.
Help the spirits.

She swims through the entrance, the wide expanse of nothingness causing her to shiver. But she keeps on. She speeds up as she finally spots the cackling cannoneer. Relief washes over Kinec as she rushes over. She swims in front of him, making a bird call to try and get his attention only to see he's unconscious. The brief relief is immediately replaced with worry. She goes to take his hand when she hears a roar as loud as ten krilli come from below. Everything shakes in response to its call and she looks down, trying to find the source of the noise. She sees nothing, but the fear is telling her to go. She grabs the spirit's hand and swims up, dragging him behind her. Throwing a fearful glance backward. The nothingness makes her skin crawl, but the thought of the giant Krilli makes her entire body shake. She keeps going, her mind filled with determination, as it usually is when she's in danger or when she is on a mission.

The water itself seems to grow colder when she hears- no, feels a growl rumbling beneath her. She can sense the dark creature nearby. Her heart pounds in her ears as she speeds up.
Go go go go go-
Huge blackened jaws and a glowing red light begin to surround her.
She keeps swimming.
GO GO GO GO HURRY!
Her vision goes dark before the jaws even close around them.

GO GO GO GO HURRY!Her vision goes dark before the jaws even close around them