Character intro

Kinec is the first and most used sky character. She has a golden cape (2 tier) and a regular outfit and mask. She has her hair in twin braids. She also has feathers in her hair and likes to wear a fur neck piece whenever possible. She plays the harp (but likes to try any instrument she finds). She took her first time through the kingdom slowly, not seeing the next realm until she found all the spirits. And even then, she didn't dare step foot into Eden until the Prince was in danger. (Yes I was actually scared to go by myself, luckily some kids at the entrance flew me through most of it). She gets scared by Krilli easily (she never quite gets over it even after Eden), but is very brave and always fights her fears when she's needed. She's sweet as honey and as gentle as a butterfly, even when she's mad. This makes her a great shepherd for moths.

Dyres: friend's OC. Wears a dark blue cape and a blue outfit. He has spiky elder hair and a horned mask. This guy is very chill and not afraid of anything. He likes to practice fighting and krilli dodging. (Will get more soon)

Griffin (might change the name, this is a work in progress): Griffin wears a black cape from the Little Prince season, has fluffy white hair, wears long pants, has a pet bird that sits in his hair often, and wears a golden necklace. Griffin is fearless and absolutely loves the thrill of the wasteland. He believes that Eden is like a walk in the park. He's a good friend of Kinec and often tries to help her with the wasteland tasks. He's usually loud and likes to tease his friends any chance he gets.