Chapter 10 - Practical Test and Let's Visit them

Pyrrha and Izuku were just talking to each other at Ground Alpha as they both were still discussing about something.

Pyrrha : You sure you just want to do this?

Izuku : Yeah I don't see much problem with that do you?

Pyrrha : No... but how the heck would he react to you doing this? You could fail this.

Izuku : Say that to my track record of somehow successful stunts.

Pyrrha : .... Fair but it's not gonna be like you slam yourself against the glass.

Izuku : Hey! It's not worse than getting your damn hand broken.

Pyrrha : Really? *raises her eyebrow* Then how come you say ouch to me punching your arm with all my force to you not even saying a word when you break a body part of yourself?

Izuku : *sweat drops* Don't ask me.

Pyrrha : Why would I ask you if you are the one who fucking say ouch to something minor?

Izuku : Getting hurt by you is worse than breaking an arm.

Pyrrha : IN what way does that make sense?

Izuku : Mentally cause you're the one doing it *smirks*

Pyrrha : *sighs but blushes* I really can't get you now.

Izuku : I'm a charmer. *proud look*

While they were talking it off in the background their teacher was impatiently tapping his foot as he was waiting for a while for the class to arrive. He sighs in annoyance due to it being the first day but the students are late.

??? : 'I don't get paid enough for this shit. Why the fuck did Nezu think it was a good idea for me to teach a damn class of jolly kids..... well except those two that got here early. They may show some promise unless they are just early birds. Either way as long as one of them shows potential the others will follow.'

He looks at Izuku and Pyrrha as he was eyeing them curiously about whether or not they can be prepared for being heroes. Pyrrha made a good points about heroes in class while Izuku may seem innocent but from the way he spoke the teacher knew there's more to him.

??? : 'Well other than that those two show themselves to be close.... very close indeed. As shown in the entrance exam those two scored a tie against each other with their highest score being 300. Due to rescue points of preventing too much damage and their onslaught of robots. I may have some monsters.'

It wasn't long before the class arrived as they all were talking to each other as they were curious about what the test would be about. They both saw Izuku and Pyrrha talking to each other as they all just stand there confused.

??? : Wait wuh? When did they get here?

??? : Because they left the classroom early while we all were discussing about the test. They didn't bother discussing cause its about time you idiot.