Fifteen minutes into the movie I hear shuffling beside me as Tae curls up in a ball, a big cute ball of fluff, his hair slides in all directions the blond color contrasting his tanned skin, he unknowingly cuddles with me, I have currently replaced the two pillow in his bed. Pouty lips and hands curled into a fist as a child does and here he is, a big child who on some occasions tries to convince me, 'he is the Hyung'.

Shuffling my clothes for the phone and after five minutes of useless search, I realized it was near my bed, charging. I pull his phone tucked into his side, smoothly opening the camera roll for a few shots. After taking enough snapshots God why is he so cute, I open the app, and there are recent pictures of him, most selfies with unique filters one with a watermelon hat and another with a cute little white cartoon attached like glue to his cheeks as he blows it away. God knows where he finds these stickers, there are also pictures of me, one beside the painting with Ana.

One selfie we both took backstage, and here goes my scrolling mission, there are just images, of Sangwoo and His boyfriend, Hoseok Hyung in his studio some videos of his choreography even Yoongi Hyung, most of his pictures seem to be taken without his consent, taken from a distance with him talking to others, or him snoozing like a kitten he is, there are also few of Jimin, grinning, he looks so different, when he smiles just like he used to, his eyes disappearing to crescents, when he was younger a little chubby sometimes worried about his weight but still enjoyed my father's cookies. He loved dancing at that time, and never stopped talking about all the dancers, he doesn't seem to be interested anymore. That time seems so far away as I have experienced them in another life another time. Everything changed, He transformed a lot, but that's what industry does to you, it just ruins your innocence and forces you to mold in some higher Godlike standards.

As I continue scrolling, a notification pop up from none other than Bogumie Hyung, huh? Without a second thought, I press the icon.
Bogomie Hyung 😎
Tae, am comin' to Seoul, next week. Let's enjoy some time together. It's been so long since I saw you.....
Missed you a lot 😕

Park Bogum, well for a starter I Don't like him, for real. Some might ask why, well there's a whole list but most importantly, he is annoying, immature, self-centered, nosy and a smart ass, and most opulently, he thinks he knows Tae more than I do, that goes on top of the list, like how is that even possible. The fact that he met Tae before I did doesn't change the fact. He is more annoying than that High School girl Tae used to be friends with, her rich ass always bragged about her father's car company in Dubai. I was more than glad when she left.

Tea might think my opinion is biased or subjective and 'Kookie, you'll like him once you get to know him.' We have met a lot, and despite my keen displeasure I tried my best to at least bear his existence and I have been successful so far. But texting your friend Missed you a lot, what is this even supposed to mean?

Now that I am on it why not check their conversation, Tae or Ana wouldn't be happy about this but Ana's not here, and Tae's sleeping. Of course, only for good reasons, it's not like I expect to know what they talk about (oh, God. That's exactly what it is ) but anyways, reading one or two texts wouldn't be that bad. It's not like they are dating or something. The dating Park Bogum, that's out of the question Tae would never have such poor taste in men, Definitely.

Hyung, how was the shoot?

I had a lot of fun, how bout your day? I'll share some pics, guess who did I meet today?

What type of question is this, how would Tae know who the hell you met, Stupid questions and then naming some director as if Tae knows them? Most of them are just, these types of dumb questions. Some are Tae asking him about his father and his work.