Chapter 10: An End For A Beginning [Part 1]

.

"Ouch....that hurt Onii-chan...." Kotori rubbed the area where Shido punched with her hand as she laid on the ground.

Shido internally sighed as he looked at his situation. He knew he was pretty much fucked and he knew he was really fucked when he punched Kotori out of anger and also out of duty to tell her "Bad Kotori! Bad!" in the form of a fist.

Now, currently, Shido was kicking his brain into overdrive as to think of way out of this "ya gonna die" situation.

"Talking wouldn't get me anywhere. No doubt mom and dad tried to do that. Punching Kotori till she's knocked out is not gonna work with the power difference. This leaves me with little options left." Shido thought as his thoughts continued.

"Killing her is just NO, if it was a stranger, I'll still won't kill them but I can leave that person to die, but this is my sister, someone I've lived with for years now since she was a little adorable walkless brat....so, Joestar Secret Technique it is, like always."

Shido then immediately turned around and started to run as fast as he can while Kotori stared at him in pure bewilderment at his actions.

First, he appeared out of nowhere.

Then he punched her out of the blue.

Then he just flat out ran and didn't elaborate on any of his actions against her.

For Kotori's feeble 8 year old brain that is further enhanced into acting on instinct and bloodlust and combining with her memories on how her brother acts.

She then came on one conclusion for his actions against her.

"YOU BASTARD OF FUCKING BROTHER! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH MESSING WITH ME LIKE THAT OUT OF NOWHERE WITHOUT FACING CONSEQUENCES AGAIN!!!" Kotori screamed as her eyes and hair bursted into flames as she stood up on her feet while menacingly holding her battle axe ready to kill.

She then sprinted towards Shido with the intentions to "bonk" him with the axe.

_______

To understand what Kotori means by her words, let's explain.

Kotori has been physically hit by Shido many many many times before, in the form of hand chops, jabs to the stomach, elbows, or just generally putting his entire weight on her body and many more. He obviously held back as to not seriously hurt her, obviously.

Anyways, Shido would do this only when Kotori had annoyed him in someway when he was not in the mood to be messed with.

In some cases, Shido would just annoy Kotori out of the blue with what he usually does to her when she annoys him when he's not in the mood.

Why he does this? Simple, he's an asshole. And he's bored. And since he's an asshole and he's bored, he will mess and annoy his little sister to cure his boredom.

After all, it is his duty to annoy his little siblings for his own entertainment. He has the authority to do so anyway.

And what good older brother doesn't do this?

"God fucking hell I regret my actions now by being a normal brother! I've made it so she can't feel remorse when she actually attacks a family member in that frenzied state!" Shido said as he ran at full speed white gritting his teeth.

He looked back for moment as he saw his sister charging at him from the sky with her axe in hand.

"OH SHIT!?" "RAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

Shido immediately turned left as he avoided being hit by Camael. The flaming battle axe causing a crater as it hit the concrete floor.

Shido then saw a house and no ally to enter from, so he decided. To charge straight into the window of the house and crash inside.