Ending note

Hey there!

If you've reached till here in the story, then you must be a dedicated reader who follows this book till the very end, and I honestly cannot express in words how much that means to me.

Every time you open this book to read it, every time you vote or comment, your actions make my day, and I want to thank each one of you for taking your precious time to read my rookie story.

And before I bore you with my endless barrage of thanks, I would like to refer you to my other stories, in case you didn't know I had others :P

I'll leave the links in the comments here➡️

But if you're on your mobile or can't click on it for any reason, you can just click on my profile pic at the edge of the story (it's a circle with a beautiful symbol that keeps changing cause I'm too frivolous to keep a single pfp for long ;) ).

When you click on it, you're taken to my profile, where I post my stories, hold fun conversations at times on my message board, and have my bio which houses additional information about me.

From here, you can navigate to the various stories on my profile and peruse them at your leisure!

And before you leave, take one last thank you from my side, cause you're awesome that way. Have a good day/night!

 Have a good day/night!