-yeah! Just do your best Iida!-

Start from the beginning

Tsuyu: i mean, you knew a few people were going to vote for themselves, Ribbit.

After the class, everyone was in the lunch hall.

Ben : why did you vote for me kyo.....

Kyoka: ok, putting aside the whole reaction thing, I just voted for you because A, you're my best friend and B, you're really experienced with your powers and have really been working hard to make them your own. So I voted for you because of that as well.

Ben: thanks kyo...

Izuku: yeah, that's why I voted as well.

Ben: WAIT WHAT?!? DID ALL OF YOU VOTE FOR ME?!?

Everyone on the table nodded as Ben slumped back into his chair.

Ben: seriously, I just wanted to not become the class rep..

Ochaco: why, you're obviously experienced with your powers , and you're also the worlds first non government sponsored teenage hero ,so why wouldn't you wanna be a class rep?

Ben: because I don't want to be giving orders so soon into my training.

Izuku: oh, which reminds me, why do you guys want to be heroes?

Kyoka:....I want to be a hero because my parents are hellbent on me becoming a musician like them but I love it as a hobby. Some times my parents are strict but they're just protective with me, especially with my dad,who's always misinterpreting every thing me and Ben do as "the devils act."

Ochaco: oh yeah, speaking of which, you and Ben must really be close. Are you guys dating?

Suddenly, Kyoka went a deep red whilst Ben raised his eyebrow.

Kyoka:WHAT?!? NO!! WE'RE NOT!

Ben: me and kyo are child hood friends, and she's been there for me every step of the way..my dad always said to me "don't cry because it's over, smile because YOURE relationship happened." ....hehe, he was so corny..

Izuku: um....was? Does that mean your parents....

Ben looked down sadly.

Ben: they died when I was ten. When my uncle told me that they died, it felt as if my entire world crumbled before my eyes. My grandpa took me on a plane to Japan because we were moving there. Grandpa treated me as if I was his own son..but I was really distant towards a lot of people except grandpa max. I stopped being distant until I saw kyo being bullied by some annoying kids. I Stepped in and battled the bullies. I walked out with a black eye, a cut on my knee and a near broken arm. She invited me to her house and we hung around having fun. Suddenly, at one point, I revealed everything about myself to her.. and she gave me a hug, but whilst that hug was happening...I guess I just broke down.. I let all my sorrows out and she completely understood. Ever since, we've been best friends. And I've been wanting to be a hero that protects everyone, no matter the cost to myself. I just want to keep my remaining family and friends safe. And everyday I was out there, I needed to put on the fake plastic smile when staring villains in the eyes. I'm scared for my family so much. Maybe that's too much to think about when you want to win. Maybe if I tell myself I can do it, when the time comes, I'll be able to do what I have to do.

The whole table was silent .

Izuku: w-wow, Ben... I didn't know... you went through all that at a young age?

Ben: just forget it ok?... I wish I could...

Uraraka: a hero that looks out for his friends and family...

The tables attention was now on uraraka, as they didn't know exactly what she was getting at here.

Uraraka: if I'm going to answer completely honestly, I want to be a hero for the money so that I can support my family. The financial problems my family are facing are pretty huge. Supporting them is the least I can do after everything they've done for me.