-Ben Tennyson and izuku midoriya vs katsuki bakugo and tenya Iida-

Start from the beginning

Ben: heck yeah!

The 9th user of OFA was breathing heavily as he began speaking to bakugo.

Izuku: you always use a big right hook to start a fight..I know, Because I've watched you for years! I've analysed every amazing hero, even You! I wanted to learn everything I could about them! It was all in the notebook you burned and threw away!!

The boy lifted his head, with perseverance laced on it while bakugo clenched his teeth.

Izuku: you can call me deku, , but I'm not the same helpless, defenseless kid anymore! You hear me? I've changed! FROM NOW ON, DEKU IS THE NAME OF A HERO!

Ben couldn't help but smile as his friend was finally coming to terms with his past and who he was.. bakugo on the other hand..

Bakugo: deku...You're shaking in your boots, you're so scared. But you wanna fight me anyway....! THATS WHY I HATE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Then, it looked as if Iida was contacting bakugo from from Bakugos ear piece, but he just dismissed Iida telling him to shut up and defend the weapon.

The Pomeranian attempted to attack again, but izuku intercepted the hit.

Ben: I'll go after Iida! You take down mr bombastic here!

Izuku nodded as Ben began sprinting through the corridor.

——————————————————-

Ben was running through the hallway as he began breathing heavily.

He slouched over tiredly, cracking his back .

Ben: ok, I feel my spine again..

As ben was behind a corner with his arms crossed, he looked and saw Iida in his hero suit. He saw the makeshift bomb. It kinda looked lackluster.

He heard explosions from down below. Bakugo really must have been giving izuku hell. Ben had to hurry.

While Iida was talking to himself, he dialed through the omnitrix.

Ben: ok, let's see what you give me.. surprise me!

The boy slams down on his wrist, revealing a green light that had alerted Iida.

Tenya: who goes there?! Tennyson is that you?!

As the green light died down, stood not Ben, but a short white alien of sorts.

Ben: ECHO ECHO!

The engine quirk user had used this chance to sprint forward to try and kick Ben, but Ben split into 10 more duplicates both dodging and giving Iida a big problem.

The duplicates then proceeded to dog pile Iida had he had been trying to escape, but every time he hit a echo echo away, more would come and take its place.