-what i can do for now-

Start from the beginning

Bakugo scoffed but darted his eyes to izuku, to which Iida noticed too.

Ben slowing slid over out from his seat , about to do a "fuck this shit I'm out." Before Iida spoke up.

Iida: it's them..

Most of the class noticed this, conversations Turning into murmurs.

Izuku:UHHHH, HIII!!

Ben: good day.

Iida: good morning! My name is tenya Iida from-

Izuku: y-yeah I know!

Ben: yeah, me too.

Izuku: I-I'm izuku midoriya! It's super nice to meet you!

Ben: bens the name, going heros my game.

Iida: midoriya..Tennyson..you both saw something more to the practical exam as well,didn't you?

Izuku and Ben looked at each other in confusion, wondering what he was talking about.

Iida: you both handled the exam well, yet I completely misjudged you two. And Tennyson, I did not do any research on you or your heroics and I apologise for trying to bring such a prominent hero down.I admit, you two are far superior to me.

Ben and izuku: I see no indication of that...

Ochaco: hey I notice that messed up hair and shaggy hair! Falling boy and Ben 10!

Izuku: o-oh, HI !!!

Izuku was red whilst Ben was wondering if he should've brought his mask if there was a virus going around but Ben took this as a opportunity to look around the classroom. He saw the blonde Pomeranian staring at izuku with a intent to kill. Just as Ben was about to continue talking in his head ,he heard a voice.

???: if you're just here to make friends you can leave immediately..

Ben tilted his head in izukus direction to see a oversized catipiller on the floor. Uraraka and Iida noticed this, and we're off put by the mysterious creature.

All:(what is that thing?!)

Ben was holding up a crucifix out of nowhere and pointing it at the catipillar who was drinking a juice box.

The man eventually emerged from the sleeping bag.

???: it took you all 8 seconds for you all to shut up, that's not going to work. Time is precious.Rational students would understand that.

The group and ben(who was still holding a crucifix.) didn't know what the man was getting at.

Aizawa: hello, I'm shota aizawa, your teacher.

Izuku:OUR TEACHER?!?

Ben:...huh, if he's here he's gotta be some kind of pro..

Izuku: but he looks so...

Ben: worn out and looks like he needs 8 hours of sleep? Yeah.

Izuku:...where did you get a crucifix?

Bens blood went pale and put it away.

Ben: I've always had it on me...?

Aizawa: alright, put these on and head outside.

The class was confused but just went with it.

10 mins outside...

Everyone:WHAT?! A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST??

Ochaco:but..what about orientation? We're going to miss it!

Aizawa:if you really wanna make the big leads , we don't have time for such petty trivial events. It's clearly not a rational way of training hero course students.