"boyfriend's corpse?"

I started shaking with fear, was the love of my life really dead? I questioned myself. Just then, I saw Haru get up swiftly and smirk at Yu-Ri, "Hah! You thought I'd die so easily?" He laughed at her and picked up a iron rod that was next to him. He seemed to sprint towards her but he changed his direction and went around her, his goal was rescuing me; But, Yu-Ri was quick to get hold of the situation, she quickly turned around and tried to shoot him down, Haru dodged again. He ran towards me and picked me up, along with the chair, "This is getting annoying now..!" Yu-Ri yelled in frustration, "That's it. Yes, this is perfect. You just keep looking at me, with those pretty eyes. Don't take your eyes off of me .." Haru smiled at me assuringly. He ran towards a different room whilst carrying me, he slammed the door shut behind us; He dropped me and untied me, "Look, she'll be here soon, you have to escape." Haru said, "How about you??" I asked him, worried, "I'll stay here and buy you some time, take my phone with you, you'll need it to navigate through the darkness, there is an exit leading to the outside a few meters straight ahead." He explained, "NANI?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE GONNA STAY HERE?! CAN'T WE BOTH ESCAPE?" I denied, "We can't. One of us will die, and I won't take any chances. Please, do this for me."
H

aru said as he hugged me tight, just then, a bullet went through the door. Haru told me to run for the door, I ran as fast as I could until I got to the door, not even looking back. I started running into the woods as I slammed the door behind me. I didn't realise that I had gotten lost, I just wanted to run far away from her. I knew that Haru was definitely injured at the moment or even worse, dead. I realised that I had his phone. I dialled '119' and told them the situation, they said they'd arrive soon. I cried and cried until tears stopped coming out from my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see a cop standing above me, "Ma'am, you're safe now. Come with us." the cop said, I extended my arm, just to see them vanish away. It was an illusion.
I felt dehydrated and hungry. Nothing felt real anymore. I just wanted to go home. Just when I felt my life I had held onto for so many years, was fading away, a voice woke me up, "____! You alright?!" it sounded like Ren .. I wanted to get up and hug him, but I thought that he was an illusion; But thankfully he was not. I felt like I got picked up by someone, I knew it was him. He came to my aid yet again.

I woke up with my body feeling like it was getting dried out. "Doctor she's waking up!" I heard a voice, it was most likely a nurse. "Ms. ____, do you feel like you have the strength to sit up?" someone asked, I sat up slowly and glanced around myself. It was a white room, basically a hospital room. "Ms. ____, if you are paying attention to my words. May I ask you a few questions? It may help us a lot with the investigation." a policeman asked me, "oka-.. *cough* .. s-sure" I said as my voice quivered, "Okay. How did you end up in