"kidnapping"

Me and Haru finally started dating after a whole rollercoaster of emotions. It felt absolutely great but .. something felt like it was missing, I wondered what that could be. As time passed by, me and Haru got closer it seemed. We had graduated from high school and started college.
Well, Hana was livin’ her life however she wanted, she also had developed a crush on a classmate of hers. She said he was attractive to her, but to me .. not so much.
And, as for Ren, I didn’t contact him after I graduated, we had parted ways. I wondered how he was.
I decided to drop him a missed call. Hoping he would call back. He did not call back. I let it pass, thinking he was busy as always.
My day was going as normal as it always went until I got a text from Ren, “meet me at the park. 4pm.” it felt odd because he usually doesn’t order me, he requests or asks. I just replied with an ‘Okay’.

As the clock struck 4, I went to the park he mentioned. When I arrived, there was no sight of him. I sat down on a bench and waited; After about 5mins or so, I felt a hand covering my nose and mouth with a piece of clothing, and then I passed out.

«Third Person POV»

____ woke up with a thumping heart, as she looked around the unfamiliar place, she noticed a figure emerging from the shadows. She tried moving her arms and legs, but she failed and realised that she was tied up to a chair. She also tried speaking but no words escaped from her mouth, her mouth was taped shut, she then realised she was in the sunken place.
“How fortunate! We meet again, ____!” The figure said whilst giggling, “MMMHH!!-” she tried to speak but was unsuccessful due to the tape, “Are you trying to speak, ____?” They said, “MMMMHH!!!!-” she kept trying; The figure then walked closer to her and removed the tape from her mouth, ____ gasped for air, “Who are you?! What did I do to you?” she asked the figure, “What did you do? Oh, I’ll tell you. You’ve stolen my precious Ren from me, I usually go easy on other people who cling to him, but you .. you are unforgivable! He.. he has developed feelings for you, you- you pathetic witch!!” The figure yelled and kicked the chair ____ was tied to, causing her to fall down along with the chair. “You’ve got some guts flirting with the love of my life, you pesky rat! You.. you’ll pay!” They added, ____ then started to recognise the figure, it was Yu-Ri. you’re.. Yu-Ri..” ____'s face changed from anger to agitated, “So you’ve finally realised?” Yu-Ri started giggling, “Time to say goodbye, dear ____! You’ve been very brave, it’s time to rest..!” She said as she pulled out a gun from her pockets, she pointed it at ____ as she [____] closed her eyes in desperation; Suddenly, a boy broke the door open, supposedly the exit or entrance to the room, screamed her name, “CHIPMUNK!!” ____ sprung her eyes open to see Haru standing by the door, as well as Yu-Ri who was looking back at him, “Look whose here .. The rat’s boyfriend? No worries, it’s less work for me!” Yu-Ri smiled maniacly as she cocked her gun. ____’s heart was racing fast, very fast, she wasn't afraid of losing her life, she was afraid for Haru’s. “NO!!-” She yelled at the top of her lungs as tears flowed uncontrollably down her cheeks, she then heard the gunshot, she covered her ears whilst crying, she then slowly opened her eyes and saw Haru on the floor, dead ..