"mission: protect"

Ren's POV:

“I went inside _____'s house, I sat on the couch and tried to forget about Hina.”

“_____ and Haru tried to make me feel comfortable, I ended up forgetting about what happened. ”

“After it turned dark, Haru prepared dinner as _____ and I talked.”

“Don't worry too much about it, I'll make sure she doesn't do anything to you.” _____ reassured me with a smile.”

“ “AHH ITS BURNT ITS BURNT!!” Haru screamed while dumping water on the stove, _____ and I laughed at him.”

“afterall, we ended up eating some snacks instead.”

End Of Ren's POV.

I prepared some blankets and pillows for both of them to sleep.

I had this feeling someone was watching us.

I put them all in the same room so that we can protect each other.

I told Ren to get some sleep while Haru and I stayed awake.

Nothing unusual happened that night, except those weird sounds that we heard ..  rustling in the bushes and crunching of dry leaves etc.

The next morning, I woke up on the couch, I don’t even remember falling asleep. I looked to my side and saw Haru on the floor, asleep.

I got up and looked for Ren, I looked to the direction where the kitchen was, there he was, cooking something, I walked up to him “yoo, what are you cooking?”, I asked, “ahh _____ you’re up. Thanks for yesterday, oh and this? I’m just making some miso soup.” He replied.

“Ahh, smells great!” I complimented him.

“mhm.. here try some.” he handed me some soup.

I tried it, it tasted as great as it smelled

“sugoi.. you’re a great cook Ren!” I smiled at him.

“ah.. hehe.. arigato..” Ren smiled back shyly.

Short chapter, sorry