"is this what falling in love feels like?"

[sunday]

Ren showed up the next day after the day we called, he came straight to my house after returning. “I thought you said you'd return in a ‘week or so’?” I said, “that was the plan but I decided to make some changes.” he replied. “Oh and I’m also staying here tonight!~” he said loudly while heading to my room with his luggage and things.

I ran to him and stopped him, “HEY THIS IS MY ROOM!” I yelled, “so?” he looked down at me, “So!? This is my personal room and you cannot enter!” I replied, “‘kay.’

Then he headed to the shower, after showering he came out with nothing on but a towel.

That’s it. I’m done.

“GET SOME CLOTHES ON YOU PERVERT!!!” I yelled, “jeez, you’re the one whose looking, just don’t look” he replied like it’s not a big deal.

“JUST GO!!!!” I was ‘bouta throw hands with this man right now.

I was watching some romcom dramas on my TV, but out of nowhere I decided to look towards Ren, who was on the stairs, using his phone.

Damn, he was an asshole but he was fine as hell. I thought to myself.

yo you good?” he noticed me staring, I snapped out of my thoughts, “Ah, nothing I just.. wanted to see what you were doing ..” I nervously chuckled, “alright.” he didn't mind it much and went back to what he was doing. I was glad he didn't question much.

I recall feeling my cheeks warm up when he looked at me, do I have a crush on him?- I abruptly shaked my head, this is ridiculous. I only met him like a few months ago.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about him. I didn't even realise how fast time passed by.

Whilst daydreaming, I felt a tap on my shoulder. “you alright?” Ren asked softly, “yeah, why do you ask?” I replied, “no reason, you just keep zoning out.” he said, “ah, i’m just thinking about .. stuff..” I replied nervously, I can’t possibly tell him I was thinking about him!

“Ahh I see, do you wanna take a walk outside? I’m bored” He asked, “sure i gues-” before I could properly answer he pulled me by the arm and dragged me outside.

Before I knew it, we were jogging outside, “slow down!! I’m gonna trip and break my ankle, you punk!!” I yelled, “jeez don’t worry, I won’t let you.” as he said that, I swear I wanted to runaway to some unknown place at that moment.

As we were just running around, it started to rain.

I looked up and closed my eyes, just feeling the rain dance on my skin felt astonishing

I looked up and closed my eyes, just feeling the rain dance on my skin felt astonishing. After a few seconds or so, I looked back at Ren, “Let’s go get some shelter before we get sick” I said as I started to run towards a nearby shop, “don’t run! You’re gonna slip-”

bam I fell. Before I could get up by myself, Ren picked me up, like literally, in bridal style. I kept insisting for him to put me down but he wouldn’t listen until we got to the shop. After he let me down, “OI WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?? DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING THAT IS?!” I started throwing a fit, “shh, calm down, it’s not a big deal.” he shushed me and patted my head.

[author: I hope I ain’t giving y’all the ick 💀👍🏻]