" reunion "

I went home.

I felt .. unusual.

I opened the frontdoor and stepped inside.

I went to my bedroom and flopped on my bed.

I tried to remember his face, he had black, long hair, his eyes were hazel, he was wearing something simple .. I didn't remember exactly what he was wearing.

I picked up my phone and searched for "simple men outfits". A lot of suggestions came up, I found the one which was the most similar to his outfit. Actually almost identical.

To be honest, he actually looked handsome

Days passed by.

It was the same as usual.

honestly, on the inside, I actually hoped a little that I would meet him once again someday. Hoping that, fate would reunite us.

I didn't meet him for weeks.

Until ..

"oi you depressed shit!"

"what do you want?" before I realised it, I got pulled by my hair and thrown back.

"it hurts!" I was getting beaten up by my "classmates".

" OI LEAVE HER THE F-CK ALONE ! " I heard a familiar voice ..

I could barely move.

I closed my eyes and was about to faint.

"are you dead??"

I was too tired and beaten up to even open my eyes to see who was calling out to me.

The last thing I could remember was that I was getting picked up by someone.

: : :

"Is she going to be okay doc?"

"yes, she does have a few broken bones but excluding that she doesn't have any severe damages."

"ah, I see.."

"If you wish, you can go see her."

"Okay thank you."

: : :

I

opened my eyes, I wasn't able to move at all.

My body felt numb.

"_____ are you okay?"

I looked to my right. It was .. him

"Ren ..?"

"mhm, it's me. And by the way you still have to repay me for that ¥200 and your hospital bills ya'know"

"you're still looking for that ¥200? Ah, okay, when I get out of here, I will pay you. But I don't know about the hospital bills."

" 'kay, but you have to be friends with me if you don't wanna pay the hospital bills"

"seriously? Fine." I gave up.

"yay" Ren cheered.

"Okay on to the point, who did this to you?"

"my.. classmates.. I usually don't get beaten up so bad."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN USUALLY???" Ren said with anger.

"um.. I get bullied very often, I'm used to it but not this, I don't feel anything neither can I move my body."

"rest for now, I will find out who did this to you .. " He smiled softly which made my heart feel warm.

"arigatogozaimasu.. you've helped me a lot.. I don't know how to thank you enough .."

" Haha its okay kid. " He patted my head softly.

This feeling was also new to me.. this was the first time I felt it in my whole life ..