"confession? pt.3"

I woke up in the morning with a headache, I didn't remember anything that happened the night before, I hope I didn't do anything too dumb .. Just then someone knocked on the door, "can I come in?" It was Haru asking, "yeah, yeah come in." I replied, "Miss ___! Do you know what you tried to do yesterday?" Haru scolded me while I was clueless, "what do you mean?" I asked, he looked away for a second, he suddenly looked kind of red, "You were f-flirting with me as well as Ren!" he said with his arms on his hips, "WHAAAAAT??!" I got up from my bed, "yeah dude, you seemed like a whole different person yesterday .. honestly I kinda liked it- ahem I mean-" Haru said, "JESUS CHRIST- wait im not even christian- NO WAIT NEVERMIND THAT, WHAT DID YOU SAY NOW??" My moods kept changing in seconds, "UH nothing!-" Haru replied and chuckled awkwardly, "and uhh .. I had something to tell you .." Haru added, "I have feelings for you and I wish for us to be more than bestfriends ... so um do you wanna .. date ..?" he mumbled but I could hear him clearly and~ I was flabbergasted.
" .. YES! i mean- of course." I replied in excitement, I've always wanted to say this to him but he said it before I could, I love him even more for that! "Do you want to go on a date today?" I asked, "Okay, but not outdoors, let's have the date indoors so that we can have some time to ourselves without any other people disturbing us. I'll pick the food and you pick the show, be right back miss girlfriend!" Haru said lovingly as he walked out of my room, I could feel my cheeks turning red. Is this what falling in love feels like? I thought.

Haru returned after 15mins or so, I picked a rom-com kdrama as I absolutely loved watching those, "ready, mi amor?"Haru asked being all enthusiastic, "giggles sure

Haru returned after 15mins or so, I picked a rom-com kdrama as I absolutely loved watching those, "ready, mi amor?"Haru asked being all enthusiastic, "giggles sure." I said. We spent the evening watching dramas and Haru kept being dramatic and gasping throughout the drama, until... a romantic scene came on, he turned his head and looked at me, "can we do that ..? O-only if you don't mind!" Haru asked politely, "chuckles of course, darling~" I said as I held his face and went in for a kiss, we didn't do much, we just kissed, that was it. "you.. are a good kisser .." Haru said, being shocked and impressed at the same time, at that moment I realised that I just made a very bold move, "UHM I-" this can't be happening! Where did I learn all that?? I thought, suddenly I felt a head pat, "It's alright chipmunk, I just didn't expect you to be such a good- wait, is this your first kiss?" Haru asked, "y-yeah" I replied, "WOAHH! You're talented in kissing, that's for sure!"

" Haru said, being shocked and impressed at the same time, at that moment I realised that I just made a very bold move, "UHM I-" this can't be happening! Where did I learn all that?? I thought, suddenly I felt a head pat, "It's alright chipmunk, I...

I decided to inform Ren about me and Haru because I considered him as a 'friend' again.

you:
oii, Ren!! Guess what happeneddd!😸

:
what happened?

you:
me
and
Haru
Are
Dating!!!!💕

:
congrats

'Wow, so expressionless' I thought.

Ren POV:

"i've officially lost her, haven't I?"

"heh.. how stupid of me to think that 'next time' that I mentioned yesterday would arrive someday."

"you've always been an important part in my life, my dear ____."

"I had wished that I would confess to you today but I guess there's been a change of plans .."

"please take care of her for me, Haru. I hope you'll grant my wish and keep her happy and safe."

"while my ex is on loose, I don't think anyone I've interacted with is safe."

"Children are fragile, they can easily be torn apart, both mentally and physically."

"and those children here, are now you both. While Yu-Ri is there, none of you are safe .. I had wished to confess to ____ not because I liked her, because I wanted to keep her safe .."

"I'm fully aware about Yu-Ri's attack patterns, whereabouts, equipment and also her courage to do anything to complete her desire."

"I've been dealing with her this whole time, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to control her."

"she watches, from a distance, she watches my every single move. She might be watching me right now."

"I can't inform you both either, she WILL change her plans if she finds out or she could come for your lives."

"stay safe Haru and ____"