Samantha

After the whole incident between Grant and that.. whoever he was, the doctor came in.

"What's going on?" Then he looked at me. "Oh my goodness, you are awake! Come with me, immediately." He gently took my hand and guided me to another room. There was an x-ray machine and another one where you look at pictures and say things like "Number 1" or "Number 2".

He sat me down and told me that he was going to ask me questions.

"How do you feel?" He started the questioning.

"Good." He wrote down my response. Then, he continued.

"Are you able to answer my questions fully and be able to understand them?"

"Yes." Again, jotting my answer down.

"What is your last memory before waking up?"

"Well," I thought for a moment, then answered, "I remember being in school, in my math class. Then, the bell ringing to go home."

"Do you remember how you got into the coma?"

"I'm guessing someone bumped into me hard to the point I fell and naged my head against the sidewalk." I can tell he started to get worried by the look on his face. He leaned back in his chair.

"Let me ask you two more questions before I call your parents to tell them you are awake." He said without looking at me while he ran his hand through his hair.

"Sure, go ahead."

"Do you know who that guy is? Sean?"

I suddenly got angry. "No, I don't. I have never seen him in my life."

"Okay," he said taking off his glasses and cleaning them. He put them back on, then asked his final question. "What year is this?"

"Um.. 2012, duh." He got up and patted my back. I turned to see him walk towards the door. His face was dark because of the shadows, but I can tell he was frowning.

"You can go back the room now. I'll call your parents to inform them about your awakening."

I left the room and headed down the hall towards mine. I wondered what that was all about.