Tiffany

We are all in high school now! A new start and beginning! Right?

WRONG!

I guess since we are in a small town, we basically have the same kids in this school. Although, I did make a new friend. Her name is Sophia. She is really nice, sweet, and smart. She is a really good listener. I have told her everything, even some things that I could never have told Samantha. I mean, I love Samantha to the death of me, but she can't know about somethings I think about...

I have made really good friends with her. I introduced her to our group at lunch. She squealed when she saw Sean. It looks like they knew each other. Apparently, they have a history.

"OMG, is that Sean Zotigh I see?" She basically yelled at the top of her lungs. He blushed out of.. embarrassment, I think?

He got up from Samantha's side to give Sophia a hug.

"Hey, Hey, Stranger. What are you doing back?"

"Well, my father wasn't doing what he was supposed to back in Dallas, so we moved back here to Michigan. Isn't it great!" She gave him a big ol' hug again. She seemed to be really enthusiastic to see him... maybe too much, I thought to myself...

"I really missed you!" Sophia spoke after letting go of Sean.

"The same for you!"

I could tell that Sophia was making Sean feel uncomfortable. I don't know why though. Sean was always the out-going one in our group. Now, with Sophia, he was as nervous as a 6 year-old kid with a doctor weildig a syringe. I needed to help him fast. Then, I saw Jesus. He was one of the guys that most of the girls in school seemed to be interested in. I nudged her to get going.

"Oh, I guess I have to leave now." She fake pouted to Sean. "I'll see you later!" She poked his nose and gave a quick wink. I stood in shock as she walked past me. It seemed that Sean was in the same state that I was. I got out of that state when Sophia called me. I followed her...